Totally Wicked's poor service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bought 2 multi pack atomizers for a total of 10. They work for about 5 minutes then I have to let them sit for an hour or so before they'll work again. I called & complained & was given permission to return them which I promptly did. After 9 days I had heard nothing so I contacted them & was told they had never recieved them. I later recieved another email stating that the missing atomizers had been misplaced (by them) & had been located. They determined they worked. AGAIN I tell for 5 minutes. Then they think it must be my dozen batteries. There's nothing wrong with my batteries. Well, they aren't batteries from them so they'll sell me some with free shipping. They've sent me back the faulty atomizers! I'm not going to go bankrupt over what it cost me but they've certainly lost my business. I spend quite a few $'s each month on supplies. If they treat even everyother customer like this they won't be in business for long. I highly recommend WORDUP-ECIG.

ClubSoda

Oct 8, 2011
USA, Washington
Sounds like you need to switch over to cartomizers till you get the hang of everything or use the atomizers to drip about 3-5 drops directly into them and vape till it tastes dull and redrip.

I agree with optimo on this, direct dripping can be a pain to get the hang of. I got some dual coils atomizers from CoV and well they work great it definitely took some time to get the flow down. Its very rare to receive all 10 out of 10 defective, so I'm thinking it must be your technique. I use cartomizers anywhere that I'm not home sitting in one place and they are very hassle free and still provide great flavor.

Where you using the atomizers with cartridges or where you trying to direct drip?

Also atomizers do have a break in period of about a day to two days depending on how often you vape. While they are breaking in you wont get nearly as much vapor or flavor and they will most likely act a little funny.

HeadLikeOrange

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
With all due respect, I'm having trouble understanding your post and am wondering if the vendor was also having difficulty understanding you. I can see that it is annoying that they lost your returns for a few days, but it sounds like an honest mistake on their part. You also say your batteries are fine, but are they the proper strength for the atomizers you purchased?

If you've had a bad experience, by all means, move on. There are plenty of vendors out there. But I've heard a lot of good things about this vendor on this forum, and the one small order I have done with them went off without a hitch. I'm wondering if there isn't a simple miscommunication at fault here.

Or is this whole thing just spam?

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Geez! I've been vaping for quite awhile with no problems. This is not spam. There's a problem with the atomizers I bought from Totally Wicked & to boot I got bad customer service. End of story. I didn't ask for advise on vaping or how to use an atomizer. Geez!!

But without knowing what kind of batteries you're using, we cannot completely rule them out either. Were these LR attys by chance?

ClubSoda

Oct 8, 2011
USA, Washington
Geez! I've been vaping for quite awhile with no problems. This is not spam. There's a problem with the atomizers I bought from Totally Wicked & to boot I got bad customer service. End of story. I didn't ask for advise on vaping or how to use an atomizer. Geez!!

You decided to post your complaint here and see what others have to say. You can't expect people to flat out agree with you without knowing more details. I have read plenty of threads where people have complained about a certain product and find out that in the end it wasn't the product that was bad, but it was just being used incorrectly or on the wrong equipment.

I'm not saying that your experience wasn't frustrating, just that with the proper knowledge on exactly what type of batteries your where using and what your whole setup was (ie. direct dripping, or using cartridges.), maybe you could get some clearer answers on the matter.

For instance, I had bought a starter kit about 9 months ago that included the joye 510 280 maH battery. On the site it said the battery will last about 3 months. After about 1 and a half months, the atomizers that came with it started to produce very little vapor so I ordered new ones. The news ones acted the same way and I didn't know what the problem was, after a lot of reading I found out that those little 510 battery's would hardly last 1 month for some vapors before they couldn't hold a charge for more the 30 min to an hour.

The end result was that small 280 maH battery has a much much shorter lifespan the a larger ego 900maH so I upgraded and sure enough the new atomizers worked perfectly, even the old ones started to work almost like new when I gave them a good cleaning.

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
I have had great service from TW in the USA.

I made an order of various things, one of which was 30ml of the Cherry Cigar red label juice.

When I recieved the package, I found the label on the bottle read "cherry" and not "cherry cigar", but I opened it anyway to just see if maybe it was mis-labeled, nope it was definitely not cherry cigar.

So I emailed them, explaining it all, and they replied within an hour, clarified that I did indeed open the bottle, and then promptly sent out the correct bottle of juice, told me to keep what I had, but that if it happened again I should contact them before I open the bottle.

I thought that was pretty a pretty good experience.

Last edited:
These were not advertised as LR atomizers & in fact, I don't believe they are. I use 901 manual batteries. I've ordered atomizers from different sources & never had a problem with any. I've also ordered batteries from different sources & never had a problem. I've been vaping for quite awhile and certainly know when I've recieved bad equipment. Aside from the fact that I was sold faulty equipment, there's no getting around the fact that Totally Wicked's customer service totally sucks!

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
Sybil ,Some people or companies get so big they don't care about one or two pain in the ... losers that helped make them what they are..And I'm sure that is what they call us,The same losers that could potentialy quit buying and spreading good word of mouth for them..
I tried T.W. and the flavors were good.I heard of people complaining about the flavors not being to their liking and at least they have exchanged them just for that reason..Unlike Tasty Vapors , They did not exchange nothing for me and it was more than not just to my liking,It smelled pure funky.After I spent around 30 bucks give or take hard earned dollars out in the cold and mud on 48 mg flavored nic and a doubler..
I know taste is subjective but this tasted good but smelled like Bad breath and ....Reminds me a little of tear gas in a way which smells like bad breath and ......Well ,Is the smell of ... and bad breath subjective??Somebody Come back with that,If so you are nasty .because it's exactly what it smells like.

I called them and after reading countless good reviews here on ecf..So I expected they would make me happy.Some lady with a man in the background on the phone at Tasty V. told me they would not exchange the juice for another nor would they send me another for trade.But instead suggested to pawn it off here at the trade forum...Lousy first impression to me and to the other people that has smelled this vape as I vaped it at work and etc. Yea their is a law on re selling open food items but at least they could've received it as a token of my honesty.. I bet they will try to say I did something wrong after I post this at the trade area and the next guy ends up with it...It wouldn't have hurt them to exchange..It was not like I wanted my money back...

So Yea I'm going to post it at the trade thread, but I will tell the truth about this product and not screw anyone because that's how I roll.My poor broke ... will be more than happy to make it right if the ecf trader don't like it,So the If I can do it How come these big wheels can't make it right..
Bad move because the ecf trader will get the juice too and talk about it here...Unless If someone likes funky after smell that fills the whole room.

I'm hearing horror stories about a few of these big top rated guys including T.W. . I've enjoyed their flavors but I may just stay away from them too because of bad word of mouth from way to many not to be true..Only to cover my broke ... that raises a child with cancer and takes care of my veteran Father..
So To all the guys that don't care about dishing out crap and bad quality, God bless you thieves,You will get your reward...
I can say great things about Good prophets,Nic vape,and Alt smoke and even Pure Vapes that blows Tasty Vapors off the map..They really care about keeping customers and less about petty income..They will all reap their rewards.Petty income is not an investment,Having loyal vapor customers is!

Don't worry Sybil you really do reap what you sow,It says that in the Good book .So you can take that to the bank and put that where that money was that bought those atomizers ..What goes around comes around.Even for me and even for a Totally wicked pagan.If they did you wrong Just do your business where they will take good care of you..Get your atomizers from Good prophets for now on..Rob will look out for you.I know because I had a problem with an Lr and he sent me a good Lr and even added an extra.But likewise don't B.S. him either. Take care Sis.

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN

geez! next time let us know what you want us to say! Geez! :confused:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky

When you joined this month and only have 4 posts, it is reasonable for people to not be aware that you have been vaping for "quite awhile"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread