Touch sensor style 18650 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2011
NYC
Not sure if this belongs here -- My apologies in advance, please feel free to admin this post to the right channel. I thought cosmetics because the mod feature I am interested in is part of the "look" of the device.

I am basically inquiring about a mod that is touch sensor and that has the appearance/style like a provari (long tube, smooth and approximate length/weight).
I have a bunch of 18650 mods and I would like to know if there is anyone that can custom make a 3.7v or vv (kick perhaps) touch sensor device.

I know they exist (magicians apprentice, and sabre) but the magicians apprentice is not being sold and the sabre touch is not 18650. 18650 batteries are key for me as one or at most two will last me one day out in the field.

Is there anything already on the market like this? Or can someone point me to a mod maker that can build to order?

Many thanks!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
the original and standard Saber Touch is 18650. So is the kicked edition. I love mine, I dont think I could ever be without a Kick.

mg0094.jpg

Last edited:

Duckonquack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Canada
There's the Wizard(Titanium)/Wizard's Apprentice(Steel) by Mark Bugs, it comes in 18350 18490 and 18650 versions, is super small, light and pretty and the newer ones are kickable (Previous ones had the positive side of the battery down which the kick didn't like I think)

But, they're not incredibly easy to get and are ~230USD+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread