TPA Cheesecake Graham Crust 10ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Ahh thanks, was reading tpa cheesecake (Graham crust) written that way was cheesecake with Graham crust so wasn't sure since it was worded different at canvape.

Yeah, its because that graham crust has a hint of creaminess to it, but no flavour as such. It's hard to describe, but think about how the graham crust on a cheesecake is kinda soft. It tastes almost exactly as the crust on the bottom of a cheesecake tastes.

TPA has a separate cheesecake flavour which is the actual cheesecake, canvape doesn't sell it.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I have the cheesecake from canvape whichever brand it is and its not bad, the Graham crust seems like it could make it better. The vanilla custard is awesome after a good steep, would love to try Capella but seems to never be instock.

They'd probably make a good combination. Throw in some strawberry or TPA double chocolate and you'd probably have a real nice vape.

I tend to stay away from custards now. It has some great flavour, but acetoin can catalyze into diacetyl (albeit in trace amounts), I'd rather not vape it. There are other flavours/combinations that mimic it without containing acetoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread