TPA or TFA Flavor help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest members of the e-cigarette forum. I do know there is a section regarding this topic. I was fortunate enough to see some recent reads in the TPA/TFA forum. Luckily, I wanted to share a list which ascertains all recent flavor ratios, molecules used, additive ratios as well. I am sure someone on here has this list already? Should you feel like sharing it, please do so. I need more posts in the beginner's section before I can venture out. Thus, using all I got to see how much of an answer I can get.

Off topic. Flavor wise. Does anyone have a love for java based puffs? I am searching for a good flavor concentrate that has a good base start for DIY cappuccino flavor? I love TFA's "Mocha" it is spot on to me. I like it sweet toasty and rich when it comes to my vaping needs. Happy vaping everyone! :vapor:

Hello! Thank you for your reply..

[ QUOTE]As far as flavor, everyone's tastes are different. You have to experiment a little to find what you like[/QUOTE]

I attest that I have been experimenting a lot. For over a year now. And I do not mean to sound cocky or mr. know it all..I have only worked with TFA/TPA professional flavors, I got enough flavors to experiment with, I have gotten some really good winners out of it too. I am just searching for more vendors. Including additives and so forth. I know of the many vendors. I was simply asking for subjective opinions on java based concentrates?

Again, thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread