TPA Tobacco Extract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Hello my DIY buddies. I just received a new shipment from TPA ....whoo hoo! more toys! :) Anyway, this time I ordered her tobacco extract. It smells like it's going to be a good tobacco base to work with, my problem is I have no idea how to get going with it. It is VERY thick, thicker than TA. Linda posted on her site that it can be diluted with water. I wanted to see if anyone else has worked with it and what worked best for them as far as proportion of TE to start with. Does it blend well with PG? I don't like the idea of using water or alcohol (I don't like the taste or smell of PGA). Looking for suggestions/recipes using the extract. I need your hayelp! Please.

pinellaspete

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
Safety Harbor, FL
I added 2 drops of Tobacco Extract to 5ml of PG and then shook well. There were little "floaties" in the mix for a day or so before they all dissolved. The color of the mix is transparent very dark brown, almost black.

I have yet to add this to any of my mixes, but plan on doing so soon.

From what I heard on the ECF you dilute 2 drops of TE with 5ml of PG and then use only 2 to 3 drops per 5ml in your juice. It is apparently a very strong flavor even at this dilution.

I will be adding some to my juices tonight.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Pete

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I had nothing but problems with that extact... I managed to dilute it, but it has tiny charcoal particles and will destroy cartos fast.. One way to find out if it contains any charcoal is to strain it with some cheesecloth. If the cheesecloth traps any black charcoal, it's not worth it...Sorry for the bad news.. I hope it's different for you.. I did complain about it. Hopefully she fixed it..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread