Read this! TPD European regulations come into effect tomorrow: Or do they (UK)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't normally post about signing something...

But hey...I signed and commented !

Yep - Like "You" I normally do not post when I send letters/email to "Our" Representatives/FDA, etc. - or sign a petition,

However if it will help get some more people to do so . . .
106216361.gif

Okay - Vapers . . . As of this morning 13,043 needed to reach 50,000 . . .
k14510091.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Reactions: LaraC

sebt

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Budapest, Hungary
A big thank you to all friends outside the UK who signed the petition! If you're outside the UK and haven't signed, please do sign it, explaining why it concerns you.

My reasoning, as I wrote above, is that if just one country resists idiotic restrictions on e-cigarettes, that will help reason prevail in other countries. I think we're (slightly) luckier here in the UK than you are in e.g. the USA (where the FDA and the alphabet-soup health orgs seems to have gone insane - should we ban lobbying $$$$, as studies show they cause insanity?) or Australia (Chapman... need I say more?), in that big medical institutions (Public Health England, the NHS, the Royal College of Physicians and the Royal College of Public Health) have finally evaluated e-cigarettes according to the science, not the superstition.

It's not all good news, though. A hardcore of ANTZ at the British Medical Association are still at it, using their influential journal the BMJ. And ASH (Action on Smoking and Health) have reacted to this ray of hope by lobbying MPs to keep the TPD exactly as it is. I'm not sure what argument they're using. Probably something like "if you even debate the TPD, puppies will die...". Clive Bates (ex-director of ASH) must be furious.

So if you are a UK citizen, please keep up the pressure. Great Progress In Parliament. Please write to your MP, using the points they suggest, asking them to put pressure on the Health Minister.

Because the global ANTZ are trying to impose their insane rules through lies, deceit and fearmongering, dissent is fatal to them. You can't maintain a lie unless you keep everyone in line, because once someone points out the bull...., it's infectious. Now I know that we've been pointing out the bull.... for years; but remember, we don't matter to the ANTZ. We're just disposable bodies, points in their (misleading or faked) graphs; cattle to be told what to do. What really matters to the ANTZ is their domination of governments. Because governments hold the purse-strings; it's governments who can dig a scoop into the purse and pour lovely piles of £$$££$$£$$ and prestige onto the ANTZ desks. If just one government stands up to their nonsense, it'll encourage others to do so too.

Using Chapman's infamous "scream test" and turning it on its owners, I know the UK is doing well. Glantz is already furious about the UK's relatively liberal approach to e-cigs, calling it some kind of hideous experiment. Let's make him more furious!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I signed early on, but I'm surprised that - with the supposed 2.8 million vapers in Great Britian alone - we haven't been able to muster even 50K signatures yet. I'm beginning to think that we vapers as a group are kind of pathetic...
    Nah, probably just unaware. Many vape shops are also.

Reactions: Coldrake
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread