training a joye 510 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
I got paperwork with two of mine, from two different vendors, that said to charge for a full eight hours, even if the light turns green before that, then vape it for about 20 mins, then put it back on the charger for a full hour (even if the light turns green prior to the hour being up).

So that's what I did...with all except one. And, yep, that one doesn't hold a charge as long.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
It's called conditioning. Most of the veterans say not to worry with the conditioning of a battery that it means nothing with these types of batteries. I never did tempt fate and when I purchase an e-cig that has instructions to condition the battery, I do so.
I have not checked to see if it ever made a difference, couldn't respond to the-what's it like if you don't scenario.
I always advise others who ask, to do as the manual states.

Jenn1181

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
NW GA
I've done this both ways. I've vaped off the batteries right out of the package and I've done the battery "conditioning". A 510, 180mAh battery is a 180mAh battery and I've found no difference in performance after conditioning a battery. But that's just me. I like instant gratification, though, so I'm more likely to use a battery right after getting it in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread