Transition Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I am so glad to see Grap3 Ap3 on the list for eventually, was one of my first and will always love it, it was my first empty NT bottle. Can't wait to get another shot at it down the road, not too mention I loved that cartoon when I was a kid. To this day when I type the name I say it like the toon in my head.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I am so glad to see Grap3 Ap3 on the list for eventually, was one of my first and will always love it, it was my first empty NT bottle. Can't wait to get another shot at it down the road, not too mention I loved that cartoon when I was a kid. To this day when I type the name I say it like the toon in my head.

It's not that grape ape is exceptional, it's just that the rest of the market so poorly executes grape. LMAO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Pretty much only you (as a vapor chef) can get away with saying that!

I just call it like I see it - I've tasted more *GAG* grape than I can handle (even supposedly "good" grape vapes are, yea) Don't have to blow me away, just don't give me children's cough syrup.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I just call it like I see it - I've tasted more *GAG* grape than I can handle (even supposedly "good" grape vapes are, yea) Don't have to blow me away, just don't give me children's cough syrup.

Same thing with freakin' Cherry. I used to love the stuff...

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Had to go back to page 1, been awhile since I looked at it. Sooo glad to see BSP on there. Was starting to stress that I would never find this lovely again after getting a 30ml sample on trade. Awesomeness. Also glad I noticed which list Doodle is on, as I've almost finished off the free 15 NT threw in a few orders back and for sure want to get a proper sample or 2 before it temporarily disappears.

I had traders remorse after that trade. Really wanted to get some of the RC though so I had to do what I had to do. I am almost done with the 18mg of BSP I have left and am rationing it out one tank a week or so.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Kent, I finally opened my vape mail from the last delivery, craving a Zot's I was. Watermelon in case anyone was wondering...

The new bottles are beautiful, professionally presented and complete with childproofing.
Great job as always!

Soooooo, how's that ACB coming along? Labels arrive for it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread