Transition Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
I would buy an NT REO door...or a Wakonda Warrior t-shirt. other than that - I don't have much of a materialistic bone in my body. I get my clothes at thrift shops (because they're killer in this area - nice wool sweaters = $8 or less) and wear hot dog hats.

A very good avenue to take though gets Sloths seal of approval [sic--I give you a seal, of approval :laugh:]

clarification--the seal is FTC (fair trade certified) I don't play around.

And no Clark, you cannot add the Seal to the Paste... He's a really cool animal and does some pretty good tricks!!!!

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
mug.jpg
1/2 gallon? Pffffft

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
In my fog I may have missed it trying to read this. I've gotten behind on the forums. Is the site going to be down for awhile or product going to be unavailable during the transition. Sorry if this had been answered but I am a zombie ATM and didn't read all of the thread.

We may be off a day... probably a Friday... site will still be up though!

Oddibemcd

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Long Island
Just read this thread. How long will juice keep? I just put in order# 27361, but I'm tempted to go bigger while the kinks in the transition are ironed out.
To the person who can't find a local vape store in Manhattan? Are you uptown or downtown? There were a couple of decent places that opened up on Houston St.
What's with the "He-who-cannot-be-named" edit job ECF does on some of these posts?
As someone whose first order was 16900, I'm a relative newbie, but good luck with the growth. I'm going to miss roundhouse and coolcumber mint.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just read this thread. How long will juice keep? I just put in order# 27361, but I'm tempted to go bigger while the kinks in the transition are ironed out.
To the person who can't find a local vape store in Manhattan? Are you uptown or downtown? There were a couple of decent places that opened up on Houston St.
What's with the "He-who-cannot-be-named" edit job ECF does on some of these posts?
As someone whose first order was 16900, I'm a relative newbie, but good luck with the growth. I'm going to miss roundhouse and coolcumber mint.

heya ODD!! Good to see ya m8!~

Stored properly, 12 months from mix!

ECF has a rule that I can only discuss promote Nicoticket - I can't promote or discuss any other businesses in this forum. S'ok, no worries!~

Thank you (all) for the kind words of encouragement. Great journey ahead!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just finally finished reading through this thread! Kent and all the Nicoticket workers, BIG Congratulations on your expansion! I wish you the very best with the future of your business and hope you're around for a long time! You're good folk!

Thank you FAL!~ Good to see you face!! How the Jayhawks look this year?

NorthGuard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
So glad to see you guys going through this positive change. I know it is for the best, and look forward to seeing what the future holds for you guys.

I enjoy your juices so much, and have told many many people about them. I would be more than happy to put you in contact with a few of my local vape shops, one of which I will hopefully be starting to work part time at (assuming my interview goes well tonight!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So glad to see you guys going through this positive change. I know it is for the best, and look forward to seeing what the future holds for you guys.

I enjoy your juices so much, and have told many many people about them. I would be more than happy to put you in contact with a few of my local vape shops, one of which I will hopefully be starting to work part time at (assuming my interview goes well tonight!)

How did the interview go NG??

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Lol, thanks. It is weird having a job that I actually look forward to going in, even if it is a part tine, second job.

I feel the same way about NT - I mean, I loved therapy, but in the forensic environment I worked, it was a constant state of hyper-arousal.

NorthGuard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
I feel the same way about NT - I mean, I loved therapy, but in the forensic environment I worked, it was a constant state of hyper-arousal.
My day job is for a big pharma company. It's nice to work for a small, family owned business. I just wish they paid as much as my day job lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread