• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Traveling to Australia and New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda19

Jun 7, 2011
florida
We will be traveling to Australia from the states and touring Australia and New Zealand which includes several airports. I would like to keep my EVODs and juices and battery charger in my checked luggage to avoid any questions with security (we are traveling with some people who would be upset if they knew we vaped). Would there be any problem with this as far as you know? I have been told that I must keep the batteries (ego C) in my carryon as they should not be checked. Is that true?

We only vape in private so we would never do it in any airport or plane. But I do want our stuff to be available for hotel nights so we would be pretty upset if our stuff was taken out of our checked luggage.

Would appreciate any help.

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
You will have no problem. Yes, your batteries should be in your carry-on baggage, everything else wherever you like. Make sure you have everything you need for the duration of your trip, there are no brick-and-mortar shops in Australia. I'm not sure about NZ, but likely it's the same. To be honest ... I would chose different travel companions :)

There are actually a few B&M Shops around Australia now. Largest is Steam-ecigs located just out of the CBD in Sydney, they are awesome people and have a range of juice and kit for you to try. There is SoulBlu in Melbourne who are just north of the CBD (on the way to the airport) in Preston and there is Vapourtron located in South Yarra who both have juices available to try.

I believe there is also one in Perth and one in Brisbane who have a physical premise but not sure who they are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread