• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Traveling to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I am reading through the forms and I am getting some conflicting information. Has anybody traveled to Canada with their PV's? I am thinking I will only bring 1 510 a charger and 1 bottle of juice 15ml. As I have said before I am reading around the forms and do not see a whole lot on Canadian travel by air.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
You should not have a problem. I traveled to Germany this year and had a Riva, extra battery, extra atty, small bottle (3ml) of liquid, and my charger in my carry on. I also had more liquid in my checked bag. You can see more stores of how much you should not worry about ecigs on planes here..... Travel and E-Cig

With a 15ml bottle you should still be fine as long as you place it in a bag with your bathroom stuff. Toothpaste, shampoo, ect.

Hope this helps. Also don't be afraid of bring extra batteries. They are not dangerous and do not show up on xray as anything strange. They see thousands of Lith-Ion Batteries a day. Phones, Computers, games and everything else uses these batteries.

cardea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
Mesa, AZ, USA
Yay I was going to ask about airline travel as well, but ya beat me to it thanks :) And thanks for the travel link.. he he Im flying to oregon to drive down with the papa bear its converting time he cant run away from me in the truck!! im stocking up to take all kinds of juice somethings got to get him stuck on vaping!!!

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I had no problems going through PHX I am at the gate waiting for my flight to depart. I was asked what they were, I told them and then one of the agents asked about another guy who came through with a MOD. I had 2 manual Batteries, 4 atty's and some blank carts. I also had two small bottles of e-juice in my bag with all of my liquid and for got to take the liquids out, no questions. Should be a good flight, no nic fits :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread