Status
Not open for further replies.

secutorum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
Hey guys and gals,

I've noticed a problem with my Tribeca recently. I've upgraded my APV from the Triton tank system to a ProVari 2.5 awhile ago and currently use ProTank IIs (with aero v2 bases) and AeroTanks (v1 and v2). The atty resistance displayed on my ProVari runs between 1.8 and 2.1 ohms, depending on the tank and coil head in there.

All of my other juices taste great in these tanks, and I normally run them from 3.7 to 4.1 volts. Great flavor and vapor. However with Tribeca, I can't go over 3.4 volts, and even that produces dry and burned tasting hits at times. Vapor production is very poor, as in sometimes I can't even tell if I'm inhaling anything. I've tried Tribeca in all tanks and with new coils. Same problem.

Any of you experience this? Can Tribeca just not take the heat where other juices can? Any suggestions? I love my Tribeca, but I'm extremely disappointed right now.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Tribeca, like most of Halo's liquids perform best in the top single coil Triton tank. And yes, Tribeca does like it cool, as does Belgian Cocoa.

Halo liquids and the mighty Triton are engineered and designed to work very well together. I have tried Halo juices in other tanks, and they fall short.

Just guessing here, but for your provari, go find a top coil clearo that fits.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
+3 in total agreement with my fellow Halons above! Couldn't have said it any better and Tribeca has been my #1 ADV for over 5 months. Evie, I'm glad you're enjoying the Nautilus Mini w/the BVC! I love mine and am doing my first (preventative) vodka soak of my first coil...been using it daily for several weeks (same juice: and it was STILL rockin flavor and vapor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread