Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Ok guys the #'s have been pulled....Again, I would like to say Thank You all, from the bottom of my heart, this thread is something that I can print out and show our kids. For that, I am eternally grateful!!! Great stories, pictures and even condolences from perfect strangers! I am sure my husband would be so touched!

And the winners are...

Congratulations you two, you are now the proud owner of an The Opus DNA 30 Generation III please send an email to dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zeros after dgliem) with your forum name, mailing address and a message that says winner of Drew Opus tribute contest

For this thread- Kimmberlee
For the orders- Jeffrey Curran

Enjoy...

Thank you again for your participation. Please stay plugged in for more contests and coupons! Thank you all for shopping at Nhaler, your one stop shop for all of your vaping needs!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was thinking of this thread and took a pic of my first generation Xhaler. I was so excited back then for the initial sale of them and was like a kid at Christmas when it arrived. I'll keep it forever.

2a64c78f56961e451d025391044eaa5c.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I was thinking of this thread and took a pic of my first generation Xhaler. I was so excited back then for the initial sale of them and was like a kid at Christmas when it arrived. I'll keep it forever.

2a64c78f56961e451d025391044eaa5c.jpg

Some devices just never go out of style. Some people never go far from our hearts...

Wonderful thread. Sigh.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Congratulations to the Winners ! ! !

However, More importantly - to Ms. "dogrocketdog" . . .

While I do not think I ever met Drew in person, I have learned more about him through this wonderful tribute to him than I might have at just one meeting . . .

THANK YOU ! ! ! for allowing "Me" the privilege of getting to know a man who was a pioneer and "MENSCH" ! ! ! to everyone who came in contact with - The MAN ! ! !

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Southern California
    Been away a while and one of the first shops I thought of in the midst of all the new guys was NHaler. Just placed an order and was happy-happy joy-joy that the old 801 to 510 long extenders for the Jantystick were still in stock for us oldtimers. And that the order shipped the same day - same fast service as in the 'old' days. I looked for the forum to brag on the service but found this thread, instead.
    My joy is a little tempered now, to discover that one of the true GodFathers of the ECig industry has passed. Drew was a remarkable man and will not soon be forgotten. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. And thanks for the continuing excellent customer service.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Been away a while and one of the first shops I thought of in the midst of all the new guys was NHaler. Just placed an order and was happy-happy joy-joy that the old 801 to 510 long extenders for the Jantystick were still in stock for us oldtimers. And that the order shipped the same day - same fast service as in the 'old' days. I looked for the forum to brag on the service but found this thread, instead.
    My joy is a little tempered now, to discover that one of the true GodFathers of the ECig industry has passed. Drew was a remarkable man and will not soon be forgotten. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. And thanks for the continuing excellent customer service.

Thank You so much! I know he would appreciate your kind words. We are are still operating in his spirit. Our goal at Nhaler is to provide a consistent product with excellent customer service. I am glad you wee satisfied with your order!. Check out my next post with some new stuff!
    Ang

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread