Trick For Blu Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom18

Jan 27, 2013
United States
If you place your lips a little over half way from end of the battery (where it lights up) and draw air like you would from the mouth piece fairly hard for about 1 second or so, you activate the battery for about 5-6 seconds until it does the fail safe shut off of blinking 6 times.

Its a pretty neat trick if you don't like priming the cart with 2-3 puffs.

-Tom

Attachments

• blu.jpg
    blu.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 217

tom18

Jan 27, 2013
United States
nice tip, be careful though... I tried a few and on one carto.. it really started to heat up quick!

What I have done is I will let it warm up for around a second, take a 2-3 second drag, than unscrew the battery slightly to stop it from heating up the carto. I don't usually take drags like this, more just general knowledge. you can also start it up not screwed on all the way, then after 2 or 3 seconds screw it on. and take a drag that will last about 3 seconds.

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I used a Blu a long time ago, I saw someone using one and tried it, now am smoke free almost a year though wasn't able to quit cigarettes with them. What you are basically doing is exactly what a manual does with the button without having to deep throat your battery. And is one of the reasons I gave up the Blu's for the button, I didn't want to suck to prime when a button makes it so easy. They do make the cig-a-likes in manual, though not sure if Blu does.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
If you place your lips a little over half way from end of the battery (where it lights up) and draw air like you would from the mouth piece fairly hard for about 1 second or so, you activate the battery for about 5-6 seconds until it does the fail safe shut off of blinking 6 times.

Its a pretty neat trick if you don't like priming the cart with 2-3 puffs.

-Tom
Cool trick, didn't know this. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread