Trident rda worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
I don't own the gold plated but have the trident and I am a big fan. Easy to build single or duel coild, adjustable air flow. Deck could be a little deeper but overall I like it for an inexpensive rda. Bryce's custard is in it right now so it's been getting a lot of work lately.

Thats awesome! Thanks! Can i see ur setup with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Haha I just scored a clone from the local vape shop for 25 bucks. My first RDA. Easy to build on and adjust the airflow. O-ring is super tight, but I've heard it breaks in pretty quick. I'm still getting the hang of proper builds on a dripper and proper use, but I like it so far. I'm not crazy enough for a gold one though, but the authentic Trident's run about 90 bucks I believe. If stuff starts going wrong with the build screws stripping or something, I'll certainly pay the money for the authentic one. They look sleek and vape nice, and are accommodating for dual coil setups. Doesn't flush mount on the Provari though which is a minus for me. Not something I plan on taking outside the house though, unless I'm hanging out at the local vape lounge

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
Haha I just scored a clone from the local vape shop for 25 bucks. My first RDA. Easy to build on and adjust the airflow. O-ring is super tight, but I've heard it breaks in pretty quick. I'm still getting the hang of proper builds on a dripper and proper use, but I like it so far. I'm not crazy enough for a gold one though, but the authentic Trident's run about 90 bucks I believe. If stuff starts going wrong with the build screws stripping or something, I'll certainly pay the money for the authentic one. They look sleek and vape nice, and are accommodating for dual coil setups. Doesn't flush mount on the Provari though which is a minus for me. Not something I plan on taking outside the house though, unless I'm hanging out at the local vape lounge

I only want the gold one bc thats what they have on fast tech and thats awesome!

Gabiano87

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
london uk
If you like the Looks of it go for it as it is so cheap. I have been messing around with it recently and I really don't like how shallow the well is but that is just preference. The fast tech clone works great though. No issues except the o rings are quite large but give them a little sanding and all nice now. Personally I really like the I-go L from fast tech too. get it even if you go for the trident. It has been performing really well and again its cheap....maybe 7 dollars or so. Anyway if your asking if fasttech do a good trident they do. Ps the new trident v2 is just released so check it out too.

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
I just got a Trident v1 clone from discountvapers for $19.99 and it's a huge improvement over the igo-w v1.

Wow thats not bad at all! I think im orsering mine tomorrow as soon as i put money on my visa haha and im also looking into preordering the stingray

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
If you like the Looks of it go for it as it is so cheap. I have been messing around with it recently and I really don't like how shallow the well is but that is just preference. The fast tech clone works great though. No issues except the o rings are quite large but give them a little sanding and all nice now. Personally I really like the I-go L from fast tech too. get it even if you go for the trident. It has been performing really well and again its cheap....maybe 7 dollars or so. Anyway if your asking if fasttech do a good trident they do. Ps the new trident v2 is just released so check it out too.

Thanks ill look it up and see how i like it.

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
It may be the case that it was one of his first required posts. Also it's a new MEMBERS forum, not necessarily new VAPERS forum. If the moderaters feel like moving it, they will

Yeah from how i saw it was for ppl who r new to vaping. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread