RDA Troll RDA Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
I dont know how anybody can find any of the o rings on the Troll too tight. The o rings on the deck are not protruding enough to create a good seal with the air flow cap. I can pull the top cap out without any pressure at all and the inside of the top cap gets wayyy too much condensation on it. I cant even screw the thing in my mod completely without the middle piece spinning. I have to screw in the deck first and get juice all over ny fingers. Everything else is OK but honestly my doge is much cleaner to use and just as good a vape. Its also not HUGE like the Troll. Come to think of it I really kind of dislike everything about the Troll except the nice deep deck and ease of building on it.

secutorum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
It may just be me, but the Troll leaves something to be desired for flavor. I build dual coils, 6 wraps, 24 gauge, .33 ohms, wicked with Japanese cotton and the flavor is only so-so. I normally use the chuff cap, but have tried it with the 510 and not really noticed a difference.

It's probably my build, but I just wish there was more flavor.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I dont know how anybody can find any of the o rings on the Troll too tight. The o rings on the deck are not protruding enough to create a good seal with the air flow cap. I can pull the top cap out without any pressure at all and the inside of the top cap gets wayyy too much condensation on it. I cant even screw the thing in my mod completely without the middle piece spinning. I have to screw in the deck first and get juice all over ny fingers. Everything else is OK but honestly my Doge is much cleaner to use and just as good a vape. Its also not HUGE like the Troll. Come to think of it I really kind of dislike everything about the Troll except the nice deep deck and ease of building on it.
I have the same issue with the top cap.

Anyone know a trick or build as to not get juice fired out of the air holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread