Trouble on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Indiana, United States
I've been married for 39 years. I also have 3 grown daughters and 1 granddaughter. There are a few things I have learned over the years.

1. If it's on sale...you need it.
2. If it accessorizes...matches a dress, purse, eyes, jewelery...you need it.
3. If it is better than one that her friend has...you need it.
4. $29.95 equals $20...always round down regardless of tax or shipping.
5. If it is made by a designer you need it (I expect Gucci to make ecigs any day now).

6. If you already have one and you really like it, you must have one in every color and shape made.

Cariessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Indiana, United States
Is there supposed to be something wrong with that? Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Absolutely not. You should see my collection of eGo Twists, Vision Spinners and X6's. Pretty sure I could go weeks without charging a battery at this point. They just keep showing up in the mail! Today 8 mPT3 clones and 7 mPT1 clones showed up. Another VapeMail like that and I'll almost have one for every flavor.

Cariessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Indiana, United States
Lol. I'm in the doghouse here. 4 mech mods in 4 weeks now looking into a RBA/RDA. Lord help me

You sound like my buddy at work... within two weeks he had an MVP 2, itaste VV, Vamo 5, SVD and along with atty's and tanks. I am still in awe that he dumped that much money that fast trying to find the perfect vape... and went back the first one he bought past an ego, the MVP.

jm1974ri

Jun 24, 2014
Rhode Island
You sound like my buddy at work... within two weeks he had an MVP 2, itaste VV, Vamo 5, SVD and along with atty's and tanks. I am still in awe that he dumped that much money that fast trying to find the perfect vape... and went back the first one he bought past an ego, the MVP.
Not so much trying to find the perfect vape. If a mod catches my eye, I end buying it. Lol. Especially reading the forum. v5, turtleship clone, nemesis clone, stingray clone. All rotated each day [emoji2]. I beginning to like the looks of the kayfuns, attys, and Russian 91. Ohhhh boy

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
Yeaaaaah, the lady friend didn't appreciate my impulse vape buying. That is until it developed into a hobby. She makes wine, I make clouds. The past two weeks I've received 3 mech mods, 15 bottles of juice, 4 rda/rba, and a bunch of drip tips. Now I have to go get more batteries! And order my Reo tomorrow! I actually wish she would get on board with it, she is actually really opposed to ecigs in general because "they haven't been tested and regulated".... as she has an analog....

Sent by raven

sir_puffs_alot

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Hillsborough, NJ, USA
the 454 is my new favorite atty, Just saw that the clones will be here very soon wich pisses me off....im fine with clones of devices i cant afford but when a US company makes a HIGH quality USA made product that is very affordable the clone thing bugs me more. If you have any quesions about the Atty let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread