Trouble with e juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ
I don't know why it is, but I find when I drip I suck down water like crazy. Dripping dehydrates me at the speed of light compared to using cartos. I have no clue why it's like that, or if others experience is the same. So I would suggest keeping water next to your ego. As to the harsh hits, are you using a regular atty? Any chance you could have gotten an LR atty by mistake? Assuming the atty came with the ego, so its probably SR, then I would say it might be the way you're inhaling. Try taking smaller hits and see if that helps the throat. If you're dragging air in at the same time you're sucking on the ego you will get a harsh hit. Drag on the ego with your lips tight on it, then open your mouth and inhale the vapor. I have no clue if this is your issue, but if so hopefully it'll help.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
What mg nic are you vaping? You might try to get some more samples with lower nic or perhaps see if your allergic to PG by getting both a vg and pg juice. This will determine if you have a reaction to either one.

Also, you can try drinking a bit more water to hydrate yourself better since vaping can dry your throat. One more thing you can try is to make sure your atty (cart attaches to) is properly wet. If it gets dry than your going to be getting a dry scratchy hit. A good amount of the time it'll be a nasty metallic hit that can cause you to cough.

All those are possibilities that your gonna have to look into to see which one is the problem that your having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread