Tru-Flow drip tips work great

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
Just thought I would throw out my thoughts on the drip tips available from Innovapor. They are just drip tips, so there isn't really that much to say other than I really like them. The opening is very large. This is the first drip tip that I actually feel comfortable dripping through. The liquid doesn't get caught like some other tips I have.
I bought the aluminum version with my unit. Innovapor was nice enough to give me a free PTFE plastic drip with some other stuff. So now I have two Tru-Flows and they are the only tips I've been using since. I like the PTFE one better. Doesn't seem to get warm with repeated vaping like metal sometimes does. I've always preferred plastic tips, so that didn't surprise me. I really like them. Also, they don't look as phallic as some other tips I've seen heh heh.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just thought I would throw out my thoughts on the drip tips available from Innovapor. They are just drip tips, so there isn't really that much to say other than I really like them. The opening is very large. This is the first drip tip that I actually feel comfortable dripping through. The liquid doesn't get caught like some other tips I have.
I bought the aluminum version with my unit. Innovapor was nice enough to give me a free PTFE plastic drip with some other stuff. So now I have two Tru-Flows and they are the only tips I've been using since. I like the PTFE one better. Doesn't seem to get warm with repeated vaping like metal sometimes does. I've always preferred plastic tips, so that didn't surprise me. I really like them. Also, they don't look as phallic as some other tips I've seen heh heh.

Appreciate the Tru-Flow review! I know they are just drip tips, and there are many, many, drip tips available. However we felt that we had the capability to machine a drip tip with a wider internal diameter so we might as well do it. I hated the liquid getting caught in the drip tip problem, and it drove me crazy trying to tap, blow it through.. etc.

Glad you like them, we worked hard at it. Even though it is just a drip tip!

Cheers,

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I own a lot of dt's and I agree with the op, these literally work better than every other drip tip, I need to order an aluminum, I am glad innovapor sent me a free one so I know how awesome they are.

Thank you! I know it is a little thing but we figure if we are going to make it, it will be absolutely the best we can do, we push the limits of machining for everything we make, and I am glad that you appreciate it!

Cheers,

SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread