Who else appreciates quality drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1100us

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
iowa
Started vaping in July with an ego and Kanger T3S. The T3S had a plastic non-removeable drip tip. That was ok but very plain and you coudn't change it out.

Then I upgraded to a Kanger Pro tank 2. It had a metal removeable drip tip. I didn't like the metal taste so I went on ebay and bought a cool plastic ming style drip tip in white and black stripes. Well, that only lasted a day before it broke.

So I searched all over the internet for interesting and well made drip tips. Most of the drip tips I came across were decent metal ones or more cheap plastic ones.

Then I discovered driptipdesignz.com. Wow, I was impressed at their site. Wood,metal,plastic and tru stone. I only have a Vamo V3 and PT2. I have the Vamo covered in Realtree Camo by Jwraps. I hunt and like Realtree Camo. So I wanted a nice wood drip tip. A bit on the pricey side I though but I'll give it a try.

Well, you get what you pay for. A very high quality product. Metal tube inside and beautiful wood with a durable finish. I still haven't scratched it up after about a month's use. Looks awesome and will not break.

The shape of this one fits my Smoktech carto tank that I just got so it's going on there. Now the PT2 doesn't have a nice drip tip. Thats ok, just ordered a tru stone from driptipdesignz.

If you think the prices for these seem crazy for a little drip tip, they are so worth it. And I'm sure there are other makers of high quality drips tips, I just happen to be impressed with these.

Lets see all of your nice drip tips.

The wood on the Smok
dety3uny.jpg

Soon to be on the PT2
havyhu9y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I've been using Cherry Vapes Mings for a couple year... but recently wanted to move away from Acrylic stuff since they get rubbery on the inside from my Cinnamon juice.

I just ordered a shorty wood tip from driptipdesignz (w19 on the site). I am also looking at a brass one and leopard tru stone one.

WidowsSon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto ON
I love great tip....

I really like the viscous ant stuff and smok-e mountain, but I love a good wooden tip...

I have had a few problems with some woody's before though, if their not treated properly (treated with a coating I mean), or after the treatment is worn off, they can start to swell at the connector and then no longer fit anymore... :(

EDIT: after re-reading my post I realize how it might sound to some... lol oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread