truest fruit flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
I have found a few flavors that I really enjoy, but what I would like to find is an eliquid that is very true to the fruit flavor it promises....

a cherry that makes me think of Montmorency cherries or a peach that makes my mouth water.....not something that tastes like a cherry tobacco or leaves a perfumy aftertaste......

or any other fruit you've run across....

who's eliquid should I try?......

{if anyone wants to shoot me even a 1ml sample of their favorite I will reciprocate by sending you 5ml of unvapable dekang juice in exchange......if you're really nice I won't make you vape it}

Last edited:

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
I have found a few flavors that I really enjoy, but what I would like to find is an eliquid that is very true to the fruit flavor it promises....

a cherry that makes me think of Montmorency cherries or a peach that makes my mouth water.....not something that tastes like a cherry tobacco or leaves a perfumy aftertaste......

or any other fruit you've run across....

who's eliquid should I try?......

{if anyone wants to shoot me even a 1ml sample of their favorite I will reciprocate by sending you 5ml of unvapable dekang juice in exchange......if you're really nice I won't make you vape it}

I'm so happy you asked! I just got some blueberry from Puresmoker last night. It is hands down the best liquid I've ever tried (and I think I have about 50 bottles here, lol). Tastes EXACTLY like a fresh blueberry! Not candied, just fresh and absolutely AWESOME! No perfumy aftertaste, no negatives whatsoever. It's just the best! I want to shout it from the rooftops so that everyone can have the pleasure of enjoying it!

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
Blackberries & Cream from Nhaler.com (high Voltage) and Watermelon Premium Carts from Vapor4Life.com are awesome!

no offense, but the unvapable stuff I was offering for free came from V4L......HV juice....I don't vape at high voltage so I assume the eliquid won't work as well for me?.....

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I'm so happy you asked! I just got some blueberry from Puresmoker last night. It is hands down the best liquid I've ever tried (and I think I have about 50 bottles here, lol). Tastes EXACTLY like a fresh blueberry! Not candied, just fresh and absolutely AWESOME! No perfumy aftertaste, no negatives whatsoever. It's just the best! I want to shout it from the rooftops so that everyone can have the pleasure of enjoying it!

Funny, I just got a 30 ml bottle of Puresmoker Blueberry and I don't like it at all. I also got some of their apple cider and I absolutely love it. Go figure. Taste is SOOOOOOO subjective. I filled one carto out of this 30 ml bottle and since you like it so much I would be willing to sell it to you for a good price. :)

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Funny, I just got a 30 ml bottle of Puresmoker Blueberry and I don't like it at all. I also got some of their apple cider and I absolutely love it. Go figure. Taste is SOOOOOOO subjective. I filled one carto out of this 30 ml bottle and since you like it so much I would be willing to sell it to you for a good price. :)

It's a deal! PM me the size and price. I love deals!!!

Haha! Even though I know how subjective taste is, I'm still like, "Huh? How can you not like it?" Yet, I love RY4 (well, now it's the Riskee) and my hubby doesn't care for it at all. Same with TV Bananas Foster. Also, I love cream, and from what I read, most people hate it. LOL.

Looking forward to your PM, Tracey! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread