The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

trying new eliquid=sacrificing cartos??

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by DanFromIran, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DanFromIran

DanFromIran Full Member Verified Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Ontario,Canada
    Hello folks,
    being new to vaping, I am seeking some advice. I have an ego battery with Smoktech dual coil cartomizers. They cost around $16 for a 5 pack here.

last week I received 6 new liquid samples and I used fresh cartomizers for them but I did not like the flavours and I realized those cartos are ruined. now I have purchased some more cartomizers but I am thinking that filling them up and using them for testing and tossing it away is wasteful and not exactly cheap.

I am wondering if there is another way for sampling eliquid that does not kill fresh cartomizers right left and centre. (maybe a washable atomizer?)

I did read an older thread pertaining to this issue but it talked about 901 atomizers and 5 volt mods I have none of those things.

Please let me know
    Regards
    Dan

2. xanderxman

xanderxman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Ptown, VA
    You can get attys to fit any thread type. I have a simple $5 atty to fit my eGO for testing new juices. Keeps me from filling my Nova only to find that i do not like the juice. Most vendors sell inexpensive attys and they are the most cost effective way of testing new juices.

3. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep, attys are the way to go for testing. I clean mine with 91% alcohol afterwards.

4. haiqu

haiqu Super Member ECF Veteran

Unless the juice is really strong, simply washing them and vaping a new flavour for a few minutes will get the old flavour out.

I came from a 510-T before the eGo and it has a separate atty and plastic cartridge (type A, the one with the silicone plug) that's suitable for this purpose too. They just screw straight on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.