TS/TB Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

AldoApache

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Portugal
HI friends,

I have a couple doubts as I'm completely daft regarding batts charactheristics especially the best ones for stacking... I know there are a few threads about this but I can't seem to find the answer to my doubts...

I'm looking for the best stackable batts for both 6/6,4V and 7,4V... I was thinking of the Tenergy's and the protected AW's CR123 (will these fit both mods?).. But there's also the AW LiFePO4 CR123! What's the diff between these ones and the Tenergies? COnstant output? More vaping time? Lifespan? and the AW IMR 18350? o0

From the abovethe 18350 are the only ones that don't fit the GGTB right?

thank you and greetings

valtergomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Portugal, Braga
www.ohmyvape.com
bump!

also need some help on this topic lol
want to order some new bats, to have my SS GGTS on mini mode and to be able to vape on 7.4v

im kinda confused with this batts:

Rd1.jpg
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh[/FONT]

or

BATT-AW16340-2T.jpg
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]AW ICR 123 / 16340 750mAH Protected 3.7 volt[/FONT]

what to choose?

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I will tell you what I use. For mini mode on the ggts, I use the aw imr 18350s that valter posted. If you vape 7.4, you can stack those as well, they are not protected but they are inherently a safer chemistry compared to li-ion. I also use the imr 16340s by aw but the 18350s are better because they are only one mm longer and they fill the ggts completely so there is no wasted space. I also use the imr aw18490s, they are the perfect size for use with the ggts without the top portion, just like when in mini mode but the telescope is extended completely. When I vape 6 volts, I use the 2 aw lipo4 3.2volts that you mentioned in the first post. I stick with aw because I feel they are better quality and last a long time, and if you spend a bunch of money on a really nice mod then why not spring for the best known batteries. just my opinion.

Of all the batts you listed you are correct the only one that will not fit the ggtb is the 18350 since the diameter is 18 and the tb only accepts 17mm batts and less. The way to kill two birds with one stone is to buy the 16340s(same as cr123) that way you can use them in both devices. Sorry for my post I know it is scattered but you asked a lot of things in one big paragraph so it is kinda hard to answer. Hope this helped a bit at least.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
bump!

also need some help on this topic lol
want to order some new bats, to have my SS GGTS on mini mode and to be able to vape on 7.4v

im kinda confused with this batts:

View attachment 43909
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh[/FONT]

or

View attachment 43910
[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]AW ICR 123 / 16340 750mAH Protected 3.7 volt[/FONT]

what to choose?
either one will work just fine for mini mode, the red one has a little less mah but it will put out a higher voltage over the charge, thats why it is called high drain, the black one has a little more mah but will vape at closer to 3.7 volts throughout the life of the charge. Like I said in my other post, I prefer the 18350 because I prefer vaping at closer to 4+volts. Either one of those can be stacked for 7.4volts, the black ones are protected and the red are not but they are a safer chemistry and they do not vent with an explosion.

Thierry-P

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Lille, France
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread