Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
As Eclypse pointed out previously and as many of us have experienced, two Tenergy LiFePO4 batts stacked are longer than one AW17670 battery, creating a potential problem which is resolved by using extra washers in the bottom switch and removing them as necessary to compensate for the difference in battery length.

For those of you who like using your V3 as a 3.7V and a 6V device, AW LiFePO4 16340 3V batts seem to be a solution to that problem. I received two sets of these batts today and was pleasantly surprised that when stacked, two AW LiFePO4 batts are the same length as one AW 17670 batt with maybe 0.5 mm difference at the very most.

And they perform great. Even though rated at 500 mah, I've been using the first set for almost 8 hrs since they came off the charger and they are not showing any signs of weakness yet. My speculation is that they last longer since they are not getting over-stressed due to their ridiculously high maximum discharge rate and should live up to their full potential.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
came off the charger and they are not showing any signs of weakness yet. My speculation is that they last longer since they are not getting over-stressed due to their ridiculously high maximum discharge rate and should live up to their full potential.

that, and they're mAh rating is accurate as opposed to the aggrandizement of the tenergy batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread