Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain

Matt-Tucson

Oct 30, 2011
Tucson
Thanks, I am still confused however, because I'm not sure if you can only bring one bottle or many, totalling no more than 3.4 ounces, or lots of bottles of no more than 3.4 ounces. I guess this is why I'm wonderingif people know from experience.

"Consolidating the bottles into one bag and X-raying them separately from the carry-on bag enables security officers to quickly clear the items.

3-1-1 for carry-ons = 3.4 ounce (100ml) bottle or less (by volume) ; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3.4 ounce (100ml) container size is a security measure"

----------
edit added:

lol I now see there is any easily understandable graphic at the top! ;) You can bring lots of bottles, click on pic to see enlarged.
311_header.jpg

Last edited:

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
OK, You can bring in as many bottles under 100cc that will fit in a quart bag. However, if I were to pack 10 100cc e-liquid bottles in quart bag and no other personal hygiene products it may raise some eyebrows. Kinda like packing 10 100cc hairspray pump bottles with nothing else. I usually carry around 2 30cc e-liquid along with my eye-drops, toothpaste, shaving cream and lotion/shampoo etc...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Okay, I thought I would tell my recent experience. I just came back from traveling internationally - went through TSA and or Customs in the U.S., Korea, Philippines and Japan. Not one question. Since the trip was for 6 weeks I took a lot of juice with me so I would not run out (about 200mls and this did have me worried). Went through security with 2 ea 5ml bottles and 2ea 10ml bottles, plus 2 ea Joye 510 Ego setups. The rest I put in my checked luggage, which consisted of 6 ea 30ml bottles, extra atty's and extra carts. None of the Customs or security check points even questioned it. I had one pick my PV up - look at it - rifle my bottles of liquid and let me through (that was in Korea) - nothing at the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread