Aug 12, 2012
Las Vegas NV
lonnieperrin.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Multi Posting

kishkin

Nov 9, 2012
USA
I picked up a ttzig recently from a local headshop because I needed a new backup... Then I got home and found out ttzig has almost no information anywhere besides what little information is on their site. Anyone have anything to say about this unknown brand?

Reesedog

I recommend this one. I have tried different e-cigs and originally was not impressed with this product (it delivered a good volume of vapor, and has a good battery and craftsmanship, but also consumed the content of the tank pretty fast and was messy, and perhaps a bit leaky with reusing the same cartridge), until I discovered something, not mentioned in the manual. If you unscrew the vaporizer, there is a threading inside the central cylinder (or whatever this part is called, where the battery contact are), that accepts BLU cartridges, or compatible ones. I am using it with the BLU cartridges that are available at many pharmacies in different flavors, without worrying about inferior BLU batteries. Also, I am able to smoke it in a PASS-THROUGH like mode, when the battery dies and I connect it with a USB cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread