Not open for further replies.

NHXJer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
United States
Hello:

Getting my first post in!
My name's Chris - I'm from New Hampshire.

Been wanting to quit analogs for awhile, just was never quite motivated enough. Came across some people talking about vaping on an unrelated forum (4X4 of all things) and my curiousity was piqued. I mentioned vaping to a smoker friend of mine and one day when he was visiting handed me a Blu. Tried it out and thought "not bad" but didn't think it would be enough to help me quit.

Did a little more cruising online a found out a local headshop had vaping supplies. Took a drive and picked up a 650mah eGo-upgrade battery and a T3s tank (one each for me and my girlfriend), and some juice.

Got home - all giddy - put everything together, filled the tank, and fired it up (battery had charge!) - trumpets sounded, angels sang, even my dog and cat started getting along!

Haven't even thought about picking up an analog again - it's almost been a month.

Since then, came across this site and have been reading through threads like a madman.
Went nuts buying samples from Mount Baker and ECB. Traded the T3s' for iClear6 dual-coils from FastTech - the T3s leaked like crazy.

Still have tons of questions, but will hold off and lurk for awhile more yet.

Love this site.
Chris

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
It was the same for me, once I started vaping the analogs were history. Well, I had to get a device that lasted all day first, and that took me a week or so. I started on an el cheapo Smart (tm) ecig, that was a truly wretched device. It would get juice in your mouth and you could only vape on it for two hours before you had to charge it for 3 hours.

I went from that to what you did, the 510 battery and clearo, but wanted more and better. Got a Protank and a 1300 spinner which I was happy with for a month, then got a mech, then an RBA. I'm at a plateau of happiness with that rig now, but have a bit of shinyitis running, and very much want a Magneto and an AC9 atty now.

Welcome to vaping, it's a far better thing :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Hi, Chris!!
Welcome to ECF!!
What part of the Granite State are you in? I'm just east of Concord, off Rt. 4....
Looks like you've got the exact same setup I started with....It's a "tried-and-true" combo that will do you well for quite awhile...
Yeah, the T3 leaks are part of the learning curve...Still a good clearo IMHO - with some TLC!!!
If you "graduate" to mods, coil winding, DIY, etc. --- Watch you wallet/checkbook/credit card!!!;)
This is absolutely the BEST Forum for answers to ANY vaping questions you might have!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

NHXJer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
United States
Saying hi again!

I'm now over three months analog-free and going strong.
Still just using the iClears and Ego battery.

My girlfriend didn't take to vaping like I did and went back to stinkies after about a week. :(
The good news is I finally bugged her enough - I'm one of THOSE ex-smokers - that she is making another serious attempt at it.
We sat down together and ordered about a dozen different MBV juices for her to try.

I love not smoking! I feel better every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread