Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
How unusual is it to receive your first order and in the very same day HAVE to have cheesecake and flavors and maybe some PBC?????

Coz I'd be unusual then.
That seems to be the pattern, Spooky! Most everyone here placed an order thinking they would give NT a try, and the next thing they knew -- BAM -- they had a new favorite juice, then another and another and ....... you get the picture!
I'd be SHOCKED if it didn't work that way! :shock:
Hope you like everything -- adorable pup in your avi, too!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks, he's a great little dog. His "brother" is a black miniature Schnauzer who doesn't like the camera.

REALLY digging the Virus fresh out of the purple package thing.

yeah Virus is great fresh and a lot of people prefer it that way - it changes flavors constantly. IMO after a good 2 month steep it's a different juice - and I find i prefer it steeped. hit it constantly throughout its life to see where you prefer it, and enjoy the ride :)

I placed like 3 orders within a week of receiving the Virus :D

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
image.jpg

Happy Tuesday

:vapor:

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
yeah Virus is great fresh and a lot of people prefer it that way - it changes flavors constantly. IMO after a good 2 month steep it's a different juice - and I find i prefer it steeped. hit it constantly throughout its life to see where you prefer it, and enjoy the ride :)

I placed like 3 orders within a week of receiving the Virus :D
My first bottle was from the UK reseller and is obviously well steeped. I got another from NT and it's much paler ..and I have another on the way too! :)

I meant to try that newer one I got to taste the difference and forgot ..until now! I'll try some tomorrow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread