Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
My first bottle was from the UK reseller and is obviously well steeped. I got another from NT and it's much paler ..and I have another on the way too! :)

I meant to try that newer one I got to taste the difference and forgot ..until now! I'll try some tomorrow! :)
Pictor, fresh Virus is so good! But SIT down, we don't need you getting another case of the dizzies!!!!

Hope you are feeling better now. :wub:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Pictor, fresh Virus is so good! But SIT down, we don't need you getting another case of the dizzies!!!!
:laugh: Aw, thanks! :)

Hope you are feeling better now. :wub:
Getting there thanks! Slow to clear enough to live with easier, but a lot better than I was! ...appreciate you asking :)

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
How unusual is it to receive your first order and in the very same day HAVE to have cheesecake and flavors and maybe some PBC?????

Coz I'd be unusual then.
Nope Spooky , just remember that 50mls is the standard sample size..jks
I think just about everyone went through that[emoji1]

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Wakonda is a wonderful gift.

Couldn't have said it better !

Today I got some more cheesecake, some more (ok, a lot more) Raz Cup (I truely wasn't expecting to like it that much), and some more Got COokie - I haven't even tried it yet, as my 15ml bottle is waiting for me to come home, but you guys sold me on it with your Wookie and I didn't want to risk it being sold out by Thursday. How's that for being a good girl last week ?!

Hopefully my CC will be able to rest for the next couple of Tuesdays !

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I think I've decided I like Wakonda more than The Virus. I dunno, I haven't had some Virus in a few days so I may have to do another tank and see how it's changed since the last time I used it.

I like 'me both, but Wakonda definitely tops The Virus for me.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hear that Clark? Time to step up your game with some new awesomeness. She's taunting you!!!

:evil:

Haha :)

From what I've seen next week is *nilla - I have too much of both already !
I'm not sure about the next one though, but if it's Band Camp, not my kind of juice.

Unless Clark decides to go ahead and make me some Lemon Curd, I should be able to be good for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll even get around to try some of the goodness in my Steeping box !

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    I like 'me both, but Wakonda definitely tops The Virus for me.

The Virus is good, I enjoyed vaping it at work. It was not quite what I was expecting though. Very satisfying as a tobacco, but I only ever wanted to Vape it as tobacco I just couldn't enjoy it as a flavor.

That's on me, because I only ever enjoy a good tobacco vape when I'm at work literally trying to quell the I need a smoke craving. Otherwise (at home) I have all these delicious flavors and what do I need tobacco for? Lol.

I'm hoping I will enjoy Wakonda more on it's coffee and vanilla, and less on its tobacco.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread