Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Come on Tuesday!!! I only have like 40 ml of the June left and 80 ml of the September... You folks are gonna love it! When you get it give it a taste, if it's not hitting for you let it age some. This juice likes to rest a bit, but when it hits you cannot put it down.
20141123_141329_zpsepnbtchr.jpg

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Ah, where/when was this announced? I'm really outta the loop! I have about 25ml's of Septembers batch left and have done so good letting it sit, I'm not touching it until Christmas. This just may cut into my yearly Black Friday purchase of 100ml's of Boba's.

The announcement that ACB will be out Tuesday is buried in the "Inventory - New Website Launching tonight" thread. It's post #11 from Clark himself! YAY!

Can I just say it PAINS me that so many people do NOT KNOW that ACB will be out on Tuesday???
I want EVERYONE TO KNOW!!!! Tell your friends!

EDIT--- OOPS! Emily and I were posting at the same time! THANKS EMILY!!

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Come on Tuesday!!! I only have like 40 ml of the June left and 80 ml of the September... You folks are gonna love it! When you get it give it a taste, if it's not hitting for you let it age some. This juice likes to rest a bit, but when it hits you cannot put it down.
20141123_141329_zpsepnbtchr.jpg

So that's what it looks like steeped...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread