Gcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
The GCD should be waiting for me when I get home. Had a mishap with the post office at work thia week, they kept my vapemail from me and I had to wait an extra 5 days (the weekend, Columbus Day and Tuesday because it was a no show that day too) to get it.:mad: Just glad it was only drip tips, because I would have had SWAT infiltrate the post office to get it if it was my Nico Order.:D

Because that fear of non delivery I had it delivered to my house. I could have been indulging on it now as I am typing this. To top all it off I forgot to bring juice with me to work and I am watching the Homeslice level in my tank go down wondering if I have to cave and buy some juice at the corner stores. Just hope it does not evaporate on me!Stupid Stupid Stupid!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Hail the GCD Don!!!
imagejpg2-9.jpg

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Now this is a TGIF!
Nicoticket Order #3.jpg
As you can see the first one in the tank was the GCD, that bakery cinnamon is heavenly. Sorry but I can never wait to steep, have to have it right out of the mailbox.

The creme brulee was muted, so it is steeping now too. How would Beau know I would have homeslice in my tank that day? You guys are fantastic!:thumbs: Thanks for making my week!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Now this is a TGIF!
View attachment 382744
As you can see the first one in the tank was the GCD, that bakery cinnamon is heavenly. Sorry but I can never wait to steep, have to have it right out of the mailbox.

The creme brulee was muted, so it is steeping now too. How would Beau know I would have homeslice in my tank that day? You guys are fantastic!:thumbs: Thanks for making my week!

Woot woot!! Glad she arrived safe and sound!

PersimmonNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
New York, NY, USA
GCD is one of the only NT regulars (non-SR) that's not a tobacco that I've not had. If it's half as good as Doodle though, I bet it's fantastic.

See, when I first tried NT, I waivered between Doodle and GCD and ordered Doodle. Doodle has never hit for me at all (I get nothing but dry unsweet powder cinnamon) sol I avoided trying GCD as a result until I got a loyalty upgrade with 15ml of 6mg GCD. GCD hits great for me and I immediately ordered a true sample size of it. So...with the 2 main cinnamons? YMMV in a big way...l

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
GCD is one of the only NT regulars (non-SR) that's not a tobacco that I've not had. If it's half as good as Doodle though, I bet it's fantastic.
Twice as good as Doodle. I loved Doodle until I tasted GCD. Then, on Kent's recommendation, I dosed my Doodle with GCD to pump it up to almost as good as straight GCD. Unfortunately I can't vape it, and a couple of others, first thing in the morning as they send me into coughing fits until I get my throat primed with something that doesn't irritate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread