Yeehaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee
Just ordered my first virus, so excited to try!

you are going to fall in love :) i'm down to 70ml, so it's time to pull the trigger on some later this morning when acb becomes available. i was going to get me some doodle too, but i decided to get gcd instead. i'm a little nervous about that one as i'm not really a fan of cinnamon, but it has such a rabid following i figured why not?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
you are going to fall in love :) i'm down to 70ml, so it's time to pull the trigger on some later this morning when acb becomes available. i was going to get me some doodle too, but i decided to get gcd instead. i'm a little nervous about that one as i'm not really a fan of cinnamon, but it has such a rabid following i figured why not?

I am a bit curious to hear what you think - I didn't think I would like custard vapes, but wowzers!

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I'm afraid to, because then won't I just be super sad when it's gone?? Lol

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

You will be sadder without it. I extended my budget a lot for this. I just did a big order last week. It will be worth it. I have one I can vape a little, and one bottle will be steeping until Christmas. I have GCD and the VIrus for ADVs. Eventually in the beyond it will be a regular offering, but this is definitely an opportunity you don't want to miss and kick yourself over later.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm afraid to, because then won't I just be super sad when it's gone?? Lol

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
dragonflie -- see the two posts above mine. ACB is not going ANYWHERE! Order with reckless abandon. The only way it will disappear is if it does not sell. So buy, buy, buy everything on the lists - and then we can all have MORE!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
dragonflie -- see the two posts above mine. ACB is not going ANYWHERE! Order with reckless abandon. The only way it will disappear is if it does not sell. So buy, buy, buy everything on the lists - and then we can all have MORE!
Yes :) - this is what Clark said earlier when I asked about a max VG version again at some point:

"I think, when we do it permanently, we will do it in MAXVG. We just ran low on VG, like, down to the wire. Supplier is slow. Yes, I stalk my mailbox, too."

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yes :) - this is what Clark said earlier when I asked about a max VG version again at some point:

"I think, when we do it permanently, we will do it in MAXVG. We just ran low on VG, like, down to the wire. Supplier is slow. Yes, I stalk my mailbox, too."
Thanks for that, Trisha! And I am so sorry that this batch was not MAXVG for you and my other "PG challenged" friends. :(

Glad you have a bit of the last round to get you through, though.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for that, Trisha! And I am so sorry that this batch was not MAXVG for you and my other "PG challenged" friends. :(

Glad you have a bit of the last round to get you through, though.
Never mind - one of those things :) Can wait for the next run! :2cool: What I have can be a treat now and then!

I'm feeling wheezily happy - if that's possible :laugh: ..I found a decent VG strawberry cream to put with the Strawnilla - it's one I liked before, but with 15-20% Strawnilla it's terrific! :) That way, I don't lose too much of the original flavour.
Plus I also have my CLS with Got Cookie (every day since it first arrived!), and CB with Wakonda or H1N1 ...lovely!

If the NT flavours weren't so very good, they'd be lost diluted/mixed in this way!

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I ordered the Virus on my last order and am really enjoying it. I can't order any more juice right now (trying to save a few bucks for VapeXpo next weekend) but would reorder in the future. I got 30ml so still have plenty for now. I haven't had a chance to play with my Cheesecake and toppings much hopefully this weekend. Love the cheesecake plain but really anxious to mix with the ranier cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread