Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i'm wondering how you manage not to smoosh the tubing when you cut it?

its plastic... i found after that video that you can actually screw them down to a well built mod and work them back and forth till the glue let's go. then just pull the Polly out and use the original carto tube as a tip... it is my favorite atty on my phid... and they rock and roll on ALL my feeders... i even use them to drip when im using my old tub mods to try new flavors.... although ive found a good replacement for that mod as well...... my tube mods are what i use for breaking the cartos apart now...lol... they haven't seen batts in a wile....lol

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
ahh. bummer the ones i have are metal :(.
its plastic... i found after that video that you can actually screw them down to a well built mod and work them back and forth till the glue let's go. then just pull the Polly out and use the original carto tube as a tip... it is my favorite atty on my phid... and they rock and roll on ALL my feeders... i even use them to drip when im using my old tub mods to try new flavors.... although ive found a good replacement for that mod as well...... my tube mods are what i use for breaking the cartos apart now...lol... they haven't seen batts in a wile....lol

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
hey all just a quick update.... the tips from the 801s i get from iken fit over these really nicely.( i gota stop throwing them out now)... there whistle tips so they work nice for my bottom feed mods (all of them) but to drip with them you have to pull the tip off..... which is no problem at all... i really never drip through any of my drip tips if i am dripping... a side effect from good juice feed mods = never liked juice in my mouth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread