• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TV flavor lost Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

amilxtech

Dec 22, 2012
Malaysia
anime.jpg
:blink: its been 4 days tracking stop at LA... i worried about my flavor cant get past through customs .. now got hot story malaysia want to ban ecig ...

on TV website they say the tracking stop update when package leave from US ...how the hell i suppose to track it after it left from US??

i order TV flavor and some Kanthal Wire from US at the same day and they shipped at the same day in different packaging
for the kanthal wire its already on the way to me should receive them in 2days with the flavor ..

anyone experience this before? how do i check if the customs hold my flavor ?

Last edited:

amilxtech

Dec 22, 2012
Malaysia
for me this not supplier mistake because they already shipped and give the ref no. unless the item not as per order or the quality not satisfied then we can request for refund

did you received you Flavor yet? ..
today still no mail for me...by this week if i havent received my flavor yet what to do email them to send a new one ??

bluegrape

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Kuching
did you received you Flavor yet? ..
today still no mail for me...by this week if i havent received my flavor yet what to do email them to send a new one ??

i just received call from my friend who worked at pos malaysia, he said my parcel from Oakland with him. date send 2 jan 2013. so i ask him to keep n i'll get it tonight. so my parcel just received today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread