The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold TVL Delta Revenant

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by AvaOrchid, Mar 15, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I have one TVL revenant Delta squonk. That comes with what they are calling a reload RDA but it is not THE reload RDA and it is not a clone of it. It accepts both standard coils as well as mesh.. it to be perfectly honest isn't anything to write home about but it functions.

This is a push button squonk mod. You do not have to remove the bottle to fill it. It has a push through gasket in the bottom that you fill it up with and then to squonk you just push the button. While the battery area is also in there it is well separated. It works very well and it is very clean compared to your average squonk bottle. It is also very proprietary because of these things.There is also a viewing window so that you can see your e-liquid level. I have never had any trouble juicing it up and I've used a variety of things like different bottles but I don't know if I've ever tried a glass dropper though it could work I would imagine.

The reason I'm getting rid of it is simply because I have two of them and I don't have any need for two of them.

This mod takes 2X700s or 18650s somewhere along the line I did lose the battery adapter for 18650s I can dig through and find one if you don't have one. It originally came with a little juice bottle that is no longer with it either but it does have the charger, o-rings 5-10 adapter and the t tool.

Looking for $35 plus shipping
    Est. $5 first class w tracking
    And additional for priority or insurance

PP conus only

Attached Files:

2. AvaOrchid

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    *That's a 510 drip tip adapter. I'm having trouble editing it. Also I realize I put s's behind the battery types It's a single battery mod but you can choose your battery

3. AvaOrchid

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
  4. ZoeBoy

ZoeBoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    Lakehills, Texas
    PM sent. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZoeBoy

ZoeBoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    Lakehills, Texas
    Payment sent. Thanks for a quick easy deal. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AvaOrchid

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Yes this has been sold. Thanks @ZoeBoy great transaction. Mods please close completely.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.