Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Hello TVRers!

I'm a HUGE fan of TVR's Waffle. I've tried around 4 other Waffle e-liquids from other vendors, but nothing really touches TVR's version. I was wondering if anyone had tried their French Toast flavor? I saw that it was a flavor of the week and wondered what the difference was between Waffle and French Toast. The description on the site says it's a strong flavor? I also wanted to know if it has cinnamon as I'm not a fan...

Thanks in advance!
:vapor::2cool::vapor:

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I was wondering about that myself. I love their bakery flavors, but I'm a little more worried that it will be overwhelmingly maple. Sometimes that super sweet maple flavor makes my teeth hurt. Ick. But if it really does taste like french toast..with batter, syrup, butter, bread.. now that I'd enjoy. Any thoughts?

esloan

Nov 8, 2011
seward, pa
Hi SaraBee,
I'm a huge fan of TVR but not of the french toast flavor. It tastes (to me) like burnt toast with a hint of maple, didn't notice any cinnamon. I tried it a week later in a different carto and it was still the same, so I gave it to my friend and she said the same thing I did when she tried it. Flavors are always different for everyone so maybe if you try it you might like it, but I'd just get a sample first...

RomanHelmet

Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
USA
I just received my first bottle of TVR french toast. It hasn't had a chance to fully steep yet, so it may change a little bit. But initial impression for me was great. It tastes spot on to real french toast. Maple-y, with the sweetness of the bread underneath. I have not noticed any cinnamon or any spices really yet, but that may come out with steeping. Time will tell.

I do have one issue with it though. I have not tried it yet from a carto, only tried dripping a couple of times with my LR attys. When the atty goes dry and I get the burnt atty taste, it's absolutely disgusting, deal breakingly so. I mean I'm used to dry/burnt atty taste by now as I primarily drip, but this flavor just goes bonkers. I love the flavor before that though, so after it steeps I'm going to load up some cartos so I don't have to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread