Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
:(Final yo-yo package arrived today, now I feel a little sad....:(

Nothing to be sad about, they are doing a Willy Wonka promo next month I believe? I think it was 5 golden tickets to get trip to their smoke shop and all the rest get somthing free from a atty to a pcc

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Well I suppose I can post here and say I am dissapointed with the handling of the sale. I like the products i received and am grateful for the discount...But I think he should have posted an explanation on the forum on why he chose to end the sale early, and I think if he was hinting of certain spikes, he should have followed through with them, or said..."Sorry guys, something came up" I'm not sure I will participate again ( but I will watch for sure!). maybe it's time this thread's name was changed or we all just start using the chit chatting away?????

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Well I suppose I can post here and say I am dissapointed with the handling of the sale. I like the products i received and am grateful for the discount...But I think he should have posted an explanation on the forum on why he chose to end the sale early, and I think if he was hinting of certain spikes, he should have followed through with them, or said..."Sorry guys, something came up" I'm not sure I will participate again ( but I will watch for sure!). maybe it's time this thread's name was changed or we all just start using the chit chatting away?????

Oh yeah, there's a thread for that, huh? :laugh: I've gotten locked into a certain search/post routine lately . . . .

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
lol right! guess i just want to take the tw off. :) maybe it should be "the ptsd from yoyo sale bsin thread". lmao. i'll leave that to the op of the post to decide....

I like it. PTWSD Post Totally Wicked Stress Disorder. We can take our disorder and have fun with it. :laugh:

That reminds me of an awful video . . . but it is kind of funny. It shows severe shell-shock victims, but plays The Bird is the Word over it. It could be offensive though, so I'll only post the link. YouTube - Shell shock victims - Bird is the word

MuddyWaterMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Texas
I have to say I loved the sale. However I must say I was a little disappointed..... well a LOT disappointed with the customer service. I ended up with mismatched attys and carts due to the fact they were in the wrong area of the site. I told MrWicked about them bein in the wrong place and he changed it IMMEDIATELY (like literally while we were talking). When I asked if I could send either the attys OR the carts back and get matching gear instead he said no because the stuff I had DID work.....hmmm. You mean the wrong stuff I had due to it being labeled wrong on the site? OK then. Since then I have put in a call to CS over the phone leaving my number twice and a request to be contacted and have still heard nothing back! IDK.... I had a blast during the sale and even understand the way it ended and can forgive that, but in an industry that has SOOOOO many great suppliers that will not only bend over backwards but do some pretzel like contortions that would make the little freaks at cirque du soleil jealous I may find it hard to justify any more patronage with them. No matter , my wife has not had an analog in 4 days now so I am happy about the end result though;) That being said anyone know where I can get the mega cartomizers and 1000mAh auto batteries for a decent price? Wife wants "MORE"!!!! I think we have created a monster :p

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Last edited:

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have to say I loved the sale. However I must say I was a little disappointed..... well a LOT disappointed with the customer service. I ended up with mismatched attys and carts due to the fact they were in the wrong area of the site. I told MrWicked about them bein in the wrong place and he changed it IMMEDIATELY (like literally while we were talking). When I asked if I could send either the attys OR the carts back and get matching gear instead he said no because the stuff I had DID work.....hmmm. You mean the wrong stuff I had due to it being labeled wrong on the site? OK then. Since then I have put in a call to CS over the phone leaving my number twice and a request to be contacted and have still heard nothing back! IDK.... I had a blast during the sale and even understand the way it ended and can forgive that, but in an industry that has SOOOOO many great suppliers that will not only bend over backwards but do some pretzel like contortions that would make the little freaks at cirque du soleil jealous I may find it hard to justify any more patronage with them. No matter , my wife has not had an analog in 4 days now so I am happy about the end result though;) That being said anyone know where I can get the mega cartomizers and 1000mAh auto batteries for a decent price? Wife wants "MORE"!!!! I think we have created a monster :p

I think you have as well...Just wait til they get the tank in stock in 2 weeks she'll go TW mad!

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You can always add the code 744B5 to get an additional 7.5% off.

By the way, the Absinthe is fantastic and a little goes a long way if you get the 36mg and add pg/vg to make it whatever nic strength you want. The flavor on this one is strong enough to carry it off great - IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread