TW DSE901 Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Missouri
1) I am on my first night on the 901... I read in the manual that I should take off the battery at night when using - is this truly the case?

2) If so, do you just leave the atomizer and the cart connected?

3) What do you do with the cart that you fill up storage wise. I don't trust the rubber caps to keep juice from leaking.

Thanks?

PS - the low (11mg) pre-filled that came with the kit..a bit more nic than I was expecting... :p. I think I puffed just a few too many times just to check it out. As soon as this cart dries up a bit I will move down to my 6mg low juice. ... or 0 for that matter.

Awesome.

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
1) I am on my first night on the 901... I read in the manual that I should take off the battery at night when using - is this truly the case?

2) If so, do you just leave the atomizer and the cart connected?

3) What do you do with the cart that you fill up storage wise. I don't trust the rubber caps to keep juice from leaking.

Thanks?

PS - the low (11mg) pre-filled that came with the kit..a bit more nic than I was expecting... :p. I think I puffed just a few too many times just to check it out. As soon as this cart dries up a bit I will move down to my 6mg low juice. ... or 0 for that matter.

Awesome.

Yes, disconnect the battery from the atom when you're not using - the battery is in stand by mode when connected to the atom and sucking a reduced amt of power.

I leave the cart and the atom connected at night. I used to drain the atom at night, but I found that it dried out the atomizer and I had trouble getting it to draw decent vapor in the morning.

I put the carts I'm not using in a little plastic ziploc baggie to keep leakage contained.

And, good for you to go down to the lower nic. Better to be safe than sorry on the nic.

Welcome to your new obsession!

Tobay

Mar 7, 2009
I normally seperate the battery from the atomizer of my e-cig, if i'm not using it for a long period at a time. Remove the battery to prevent the automatic sensor from malfuntion and burn up the atomizer.
I would leave the cart connect to the atomizer, so the excess e-juice inside the atomizer doesn't leak out.
The rubber caps that come with your cartridge should be fine, it should seal the cart pretty tight. If you need to store your used cartridge(after you have opened the seal wrapper of the cart) for a long period, it's better to store them dry. Just remove the wick material of your cart, and put the wick material between a piece of facial tissue to squeeze out the e-liquid. Use a cottonswab to clean the inside cavity of your cart, then put the 2 back together and you are ready to store your cartridge for a long time. Hopes that help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread