Twisted Drip Tips - Countless Colors Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I really want the 901 amethyst flake. Do you think you will have some on the 23rd (payday for me)?

Also, if all we want is these, is it possible to put them in a bubble envelope to save on shipping? (I got $7 shipping on one tip when I did a trial check-out)

They're beautiful :wub:

yes, why not repeat the april offer of $9.00 each shipping, included?

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Speaking of shipping charges. Drew, have you ever considered offering first class shipping option? I know it's a pain for you, but I also know for a fact that a lot of folks hesitate to place a small order from you because of the shipping costs. I myself needed an adapter some time ago and had to go and find it elsewhere because I didn't really want to pay 7 bucks for shipping.

I'm sure a lot of people would order from you more and more frequently if first class option were available. I often recommend your eliquids to folks who ask for recommendations, and they give up when they find out that they have to pay 7 dollars for a couple of small juice samples.

I know it's your business and only you know how to run it efficiently, but you'd make a lot of people happy....:)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey All,
Yes I have considered many shipping options and it has been discussed at length in other threads...My shiping used to be $10 when I had fewer products and I lowered it so that I could use first class...I keep my prices as low as I can and offer the SAVEinNJ coupon code to offset the shipping...The smaller orders actually end up costing more than the bigger Priority shipping, because of the Bubble Mailer, tape , lables and ink...I know it dosent seem like much but it all adds up when your packing alot of orders...I pay exorbinant shipping fees all the time and I dont like it either but unfortunately it is part of doing business on the internet...Im allways looking for ways to lower costs and improve things....My site requires that I put the weight of each product in to do first class or I would have to weigh each package individually and that would just require too much time for me to fill orders quickly...Thanks to everyone for your patronage...
Drew

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks Drew! Nice to "see" you too! Yeah, I just picked up a couple 306s and tried them out for the first time yesterday. They're not exposed like the LR ones are, unless there's some way to rip off the plastic casing. It has a soft rubber tip like a carto cap that comes off with a disc about 1/8" down with a small hole. I had to drill out the hole a little to drip in there. Might try out the LRs, though.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Drew! Nice to "see" you too! Yeah, I just picked up a couple 306s and tried them out for the first time yesterday. They're not exposed like the LR ones are, unless there's some way to rip off the plastic casing. It has a soft rubber tip like a carto cap that comes off with a disc about 1/8" down with a small hole. I had to drill out the hole a little to drip in there. Might try out the LRs, though.

That whole casing comes off...The cover is just a cover that holds a small cup that is supposed to hold the liquid....Thats why the 306 is used so little by people, because the resovoir is really only good for about five hits if that...You really have to a drip to apreciate the 306...Thanks
Drew

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
That whole casing comes off...The cover is just a cover that holds a small cup that is supposed to hold the liquid....Thats why the 306 is used so little by people, because the resovoir is really only good for about five hits if that...You really have to a drip to apreciate the 306...Thanks
Drew

I do have the regular 306s, not the LRs. And if the casing does come off, I can't figure it out! I've tried to pull it off with my Leatherman, but that didn't work. Here's a pic of what it looks like:

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Yes the tip should slide right off...Try putting the atty on a device and pulling it off...The LRs are the same as the normal ones....
Drew

Aha, it worked! Thanks Drew. Surpirising how easily it came off............:laugh:

Now I'm gonna have to get one of your drip tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread