The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Twisted Drip Tips - Countless Colors Available

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 9, 2010.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    yes, why not repeat the april offer of $9.00 each shipping, included?

2. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Speaking of shipping charges. Drew, have you ever considered offering first class shipping option? I know it's a pain for you, but I also know for a fact that a lot of folks hesitate to place a small order from you because of the shipping costs. I myself needed an adapter some time ago and had to go and find it elsewhere because I didn't really want to pay 7 bucks for shipping.

I'm sure a lot of people would order from you more and more frequently if first class option were available. I often recommend your eliquids to folks who ask for recommendations, and they give up when they find out that they have to pay 7 dollars for a couple of small juice samples.

I know it's your business and only you know how to run it efficiently, but you'd make a lot of people happy....:)

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    I like the pink one,but the shipping doubles the price.Ill wait until I need other things.

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey All,
    Yes I have considered many shipping options and it has been discussed at length in other threads...My shiping used to be $10 when I had fewer products and I lowered it so that I could use first class...I keep my prices as low as I can and offer the SAVEinNJ coupon code to offset the shipping...The smaller orders actually end up costing more than the bigger Priority shipping, because of the Bubble Mailer, tape , lables and ink...I know it dosent seem like much but it all adds up when your packing alot of orders...I pay exorbinant shipping fees all the time and I dont like it either but unfortunately it is part of doing business on the internet...Im allways looking for ways to lower costs and improve things....My site requires that I put the weight of each product in to do first class or I would have to weigh each package individually and that would just require too much time for me to fill orders quickly...Thanks to everyone for your patronage...
    Drew

5. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Can't blame a girl for trying, can you? :D

6. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Drew, does the 306 tip fit on a regular, not LR 306 atty? Seems like it would be pretty long.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    All 306's are the same size , As far as I know...All the ones I have used are the same....I hate to say this though as I have never actually held them up to each other to see and was never really a big fan of the 306 before I got these...Nice to see ya!!!
    Drew

8. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Thanks Drew! Nice to "see" you too! Yeah, I just picked up a couple 306s and tried them out for the first time yesterday. They're not exposed like the LR ones are, unless there's some way to rip off the plastic casing. It has a soft rubber tip like a carto cap that comes off with a disc about 1/8" down with a small hole. I had to drill out the hole a little to drip in there. Might try out the LRs, though.

9. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have had the 510/901 amethyst flake tip for a week or so but didn't use it until yesterday. I just wanted to say that I really like it quite a bit. I am using it on a 901 at 5V and it doesn't heat up like the aluminum one I have.

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    That whole casing comes off...The cover is just a cover that holds a small cup that is supposed to hold the liquid....Thats why the 306 is used so little by people, because the resovoir is really only good for about five hits if that...You really have to a drip to apreciate the 306...Thanks
    Drew

11. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Those Atty's are awesome with the wetbox.!!!

12. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

AND DAM i NEED SOME OF THOSE 510 TWISTED DRIPPING TIPS drew.!!!!

13. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I do have the regular 306s, not the LRs. And if the casing does come off, I can't figure it out! I've tried to pull it off with my Leatherman, but that didn't work. Here's a pic of what it looks like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't know about the regular 306's redgirl but the lr306 casing slides right off to expose the bridge. The drip tip takes the place of the casing and from what I have seen so far, it doesn't leak at all.

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes the tip should slide right off...Try putting the atty on a device and pulling it off...The LRs are the same as the normal ones....
    Drew

16. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Aha, it worked! Thanks Drew. Surpirising how easily it came off............:laugh:

Now I'm gonna have to get one of your drip tips!

17. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I have forgotten what the 306 attys fit?

18. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    They fit a 510 connection.

19. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Thanks Drew-These tips look great on the Ego and my other mod.

20. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    Thanks, redgirl. guess I need to try these out.