Colored Translucent Buttons and Drips Tips: NOW STOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
UPDATE:Twelve new colors are in for the Xhaler Replacement button! Give them a peek and update your Xhaler today!

Colored XHaler and XS-Haler Replacement Buttons
_MG_3996.jpg

UPDATE:The wait is over!! Not only did we receive our shipment of new 901/510 colors, but we've also stocked 14 colors of the new Xhaler/XS-Haler replacement buttons! Now you can mix and match your drip tips and Xhaler buttons to match in any way you please! Check out some new photos below to see the colors and what you receive in the mail with your new button (Unless you choose on-site installation for only $7.00!!) :

Xhaler / XShaler Replacement Buttons
buttonkit.jpg

_MG_32732.jpg

Colored 901/510 Drip Tips
_MG_32852.jpg

UPDATE: The new colored 306 Drip Tips have come in! Available in 13 different different colors, there's something for everyone.

306 Colored Drip Tips

_MG_3245.jpg

_MG_3253.jpg

UPDATE:We've received the black buttons with the colored translucent versions soon to follow. They're up on the site now and we should be getting in the other variations within the next week. Be sure to read all the information about these new buttons and check out the tutorial linked to on the product page before purchasing.

And view a tutorial on installing your new button:
Xhaler / XShaler New Button Installation Tutorial

_MG_3224.jpg

UPDATE:Color Drip Tips for the 801 and 510 / 901 / Cartomizer have arrived at Nhaler.com!! They are available in seven different colors (excluding black) and are also purchasable in bulk! Be sure to read the product description if you're interested in more than one. And don't forget to SaveinNJ!

Nhaler.com | Colored 801 and 510 / 901 Drip Tips

_MG_3215.jpg

_MG_3200.jpg

_MG_3211.jpg

Are you ready for a whole new look? Nhaler is getting ready to release 16 to 20 new colors of translucent buttons and matching drip tips! The drip tips should be up next week with the buttons following shortly after!

And don't forget, you can always purchase a new skin for only $4.00 at Nhaler.com!
Xhaler Skins at Nhaler.com

_MG_3180.jpg

_MG_3181.jpg

_MG_3186.jpg

_MG_3184.jpg

I'll make sure to update this post when they're available!

Make sure to check our Twitter and Facebook pages as well for up to date news! :laugh:

nhalerdotcom (nhalerdotcom) on Twitter
Nhaler | Facebook

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Forgot to say that these buttons totally change the "Ride" of the device...The difference being you can push the button now with ease with any finger or even the palm of your hand if that suits you... The ones pictured above are the prototypes and the new Colors with matching drip tips are REALLY cool and I cant wait to show them off...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
UPDATE:Color Drip Tips for the 801 and 510 / 901 / Cartomizer have arrived at Nhaler.com!! They are available in seven different colors (excluding black) and are also purchasable in bulk! Be sure to read the product description if you're interested in more than one. And don't forget to SaveinNJ!

Nhaler.com | Colored 801 and 510 / 901 Drip Tips

_MG_3215.jpg

_MG_3208.jpg

_MG_3202.jpg

_MG_3200.jpg

_MG_3211.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yeah, they work just the same! Buttons are coming soon as well..... You can match them all together with your flavors!

UPDATE:We've received the black buttons with the colored translucent versions soon to follow. They're up on the site now and we should be getting in the other variations within the next week. Be sure to read all the information about these new buttons and check out the tutorial linked to on the product page before purchasing.

_MG_3224.jpg

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Drew, I just wanted to ask to make sure that the new button will fit the original xhaler. I have one of the original ones from the initial release day of the xhaler and just wanted to make sure the new button will fit the older ones too. By the way, the new drip tips look really nice. I'll have to add one to an order to try out.

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hittman Long time no see. hope all is going good man. Just a little note. have you tried the Low Resistance attys yet from Drew? They are great. BUT also ya gotta try the 306 low resistance attys he just got in they will knock ya into next week.
    i use the regular 306 attys and they work great at 3.7v and also at 6volt. no burning at all. so i knew these Low Res 306 would definetely work even better. these arre the best out there and i mean it. Take care and drop in now and then and say hey. take care of yourself.
    Cos

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Thanks Drew. I will definitely be getting one of the buttons soon. Just to let you know, my xhaler is still going strong after all of this time. It has been a very good and solid unit for me. Thanks! On a different note, have you heard anything about people having to sign for orders? I read somewhere that a couple people had to sign for their orders but don't know who they were from.

Hello Cos. You know, I haven't tried any of the LR attys or any of the 306's. Aren't those the ones that have the same thread as the 510's? I use mostly 510's on my xhaler with the occasional 801 and some rn4075's on another unit I have.

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Thanks Drew. I will definitely be getting one of the buttons soon. Just to let you know, my xhaler is still going strong after all of this time. It has been a very good and solid unit for me. Thanks! On a different note, have you heard anything about people having to sign for orders? I read somewhere that a couple people had to sign for their orders but don't know who they were from.

Hello Cos. You know, I haven't tried any of the LR attys or any of the 306's. Aren't those the ones that have the same thread as the 510's? I use mostly 510's on my xhaler with the occasional 801 and some rn4075's on another unit I have.

Hittman yes the 306 has the same thread as the 510. actually it is a 510 except the only difference is the atty is exposed so you can dip and also much more vapor and TH. i tell ya man some of these older attys work great on the mods for today. and i see you know what i mean cause you said your using the RN4075. I am using the RN4081 and that atty is a great one as well. the wick is not exposed like the 306 but it can handle 6 volts very well with no burning. i used to be a cartomizer man all the time but i found these babies and i like them a lot. and i taste the flaver big time. and i drip on these mostly but sometimes i put a cartridge on that has the Bluefoamdart. that works pretty good for my style. anyway man i wont hold ya. good to see ya. not many of teh old timers coming on much anymore. maybe they took time off. i have to cut my forum hrs down also.
    so take care and see ya whenever.
    Cos

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Drew, I was just wondering. I am sure you know about the PACT act going into affect july first but it should not affect vaping supplies at all. It just seemed an odd coincidence that I read about people having to sign for packages when that is what will happen with smokeless tobacco once this goes into effect. I'm sure it's just me being paranoid. Thanks again for your assistance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread