Twitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I decided to copy one of my posts back over here where it really fit in, just in case other people have the same problem and might benefit from the answers:

So I was just looking this up on WebMD, and found possible causes: lack of sleep, stress, caffeine... Sooooo, I have been getting to bed much later than normal, partly due to losing that hour with Daylight Savings, partly because I have trouble dragging myself away from the PC And this did start last week, same as DST. I do have stress from work, etc. And I've always drank coffee and Cokes. So I guess having all three has manifested in my eye twitch. I can't do much about work, but the other two I can control and will try and see if it helps any.

Later: I got a nice message from someone that mentioned the twitching could also be due to the toxins leaving my system, since I'm on the end of my 2nd month now. So more water intake will help.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I decided to copy one of my posts back over here where it really fit in, just in case other people have the same problem and might benefit from the answers:

So I was just looking this up on WebMD, and found possible causes: lack of sleep, stress, caffeine... Sooooo, I have been getting to bed much later than normal, partly due to losing that hour with Daylight Savings, partly because I have trouble dragging myself away from the PC And this did start last week, same as DST. I do have stress from work, etc. And I've always drank coffee and Cokes. So I guess having all three has manifested in my eye twitch. I can't do much about work, but the other two I can control and will try and see if it helps any.

Later: I got a nice message from someone that mentioned the twitching could also be due to the toxins leaving my system, since I'm on the end of my 2nd month now. So more water intake will help.

DST started? So, that put me back to 12 hours diff with east coast instead of 13. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread