Two Questions: Four Tobaccos? and Exotic like CashTab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Make that three questions for anyone who can answer...

1. I read in some thread I can't find now that "Don has four different tobacco" bases. Anyone care to ID examples of juices containing each of the four? I'd like to know which I've tried and which I need to...

2. Which tobacco is in the Applewood? Is there a straight tobacco of this one?

3. Anybody who has had both Puresmoker's CashTab (it doesn't exist anymore so don't bother looking for it) and Exotic 555 - how much like CashTab is the Exotic 555? Don said in the stock thread that it reminds him of CashTab...anybody who could expound and articulate on that, it would be appreciated.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
well now, those questions sorta make me feel uneducated. Yes there are four bases although I'm not sure which is which when I try the different juices. I never got to try CashTab, but when the juice was in beta testing i got to sample it and talked to Don about it and he mentioned cashtab to me then. I know Malty was meant to be a less expensive version of EcoPure Rich, so it wouldn't surprise me if Don modeled 555E after CashTab. It wouldn't be the first time he did something along those lines.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Gotta try 'em to find out I guess. Thanks for the input though.

I can say Malty was a lot like EcoPure Rich. It's been a long long time since I had some EcoPure so I never even thought of it until you said that.

Anyway, I already know I'm going to have try the 555E, so I suppose I'll be finding out if it does taste like the CashTab...been a long time since I had that one too, back in the heyday of the Prodigy V1, but it made enough of an impression that, whether its true or not, I think I can still remember the taste.

I heart BWB...now I just have to figure out how to make an order with my stupid CC that expires after the max expiration date allowed on the BWB site...

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Tried 555 Exotic. I've never tasted anything like it, definitely exotic. It's a stronger flavor and it shares recognizable qualities with the 555 but at the same time it is very much different. The jury's still out on how much I like it, it's one of those flavors that is so different that you're likely to love it or hate it but I can't quite decide where I am yet.

Anyway, just wanted to update that it is definitely not like CashTab was for me. Either that or I don't remember CashTab anywhere near as well as I thought I did. Back to the swaping thread for me...off to try more BWB flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread