Status
Not open for further replies.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Ooohhh, the purple ∞ pro. I'm so jealous! That was the other color I was debating. I'm sure soon enough I will be getting it too. :)

It was about a week recently before mine shipped, but it depends day to day because they have a lot of irons in the fire.

Y'all must be talkin another language with all that yous stuff, cause that ain't English! Bless your pea-pickin hearts! ;)

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
"Y'all must be talkin another language with all that yous stuff, cause that ain't English! Bless your pea-pickin hearts! "

Love talkin'
Is all very fine, yeah
Jive talkin', just isn't a crime
and if there's somebody
You'll love till you die
then all that jive talkin'
just gets in your eye

Jive talkin'................lol....ok.....its early.....................Congrats Kimmy on the IPro.........you WILL love it! :0

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Y'all must be talkin another language with all that yous stuff, cause that ain't English! Bless your pea-pickin hearts!

I LOL'd at this Tide! I'm a southerner living in New England, and every day I get at least 1 "You're not from around here are you?" I just smile and say "How could ya tell?"

Don't they know that the proper way to say that is "Ya-ain't from around here, are-ya?"

I'm a proud GRITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread