Two version 2.5 mini Provaris with different batt connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Anyone have different connections? Look inside.... One is square, one is round. :confused:

Double pic post for some reason
0305142002.jpg 0305142002.jpg

Ya I know my hands are dirty, soaked in as I work with my hands at least 50 hrs a day in the outdoors.

And on a side note, boy...... someone really f ed up the forum on the back end for this to go on for days :laugh: .

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Forgot to mention, The one with the round batt connection I received straight from Provari 4 weeks ago, Black Mini 2.5.
The one with the square I bought from a vape shop an hour away from home last weekend (silver), seemed like very legit outfit. Other than the connections mentioned and color.... they are IDENTICAL looking.

0305142010.jpg

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I was wondering the same thing. I also have two minis same differences as well.

Cool, I feel better now. Thanks for reply. I Was thinking i may have lost the round part inside but near impossible to notice losing it since silver never left house and battery still gets connection and tight inside.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
The ss polished mini received early last month directly from ProVape has the rectanguler gold colored connection.
The bronze mini received last Oct. directly from ProVape has the circular silver colored connection.

The ss polished mini has become my new favorite......until the next one. I'm a heavy vaper and the polished has given me no problems. Perhaps the new conection material is a better conductor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread