Analogs no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started vapin about a year ago on an ego. It worked pretty well for a while but then I went back to real smokes. The last 2 months or so my roommate was going on and on about mods. mods this mods that. So finally i started talking to him about them. Now I have a protank 2 with an aero base, an iclear 30s and an iclear VTR. Been analog free for a month this Thursday.

Last edited:

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Started vapin about a year ago on an ego. It worked pretty well for a while but then I went back to real smokes. The last 2 months or so my roommate was going on and on about mods. Mods this mods that. So finally i started talking to him about them. Now I have a protank 2 with an aero base, an iclear 30s and an iclear VTR. Been analog free for a month this Thursday.

Congrats and welcome to ECF.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Started vapin about a year ago on an ego. It worked pretty well for a while but then I went back to real smokes. The last 2 months or so my roommate was going on and on about mods. Mods this mods that. So finally i started talking to him about them. Now I have a protank 2 with an aero base, an iclear 30s and an iclear VTR. Been analog free for a month this Thursday.

Buy your roomie a beer, he steered you back on to the path

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri

great job i have been analog free for 2 weeks and 1 day look at my signature for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread