Two Weeks Vaping & I'm Hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[amp]

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Clearwater FL
www.ampvapes.com
Got my first kit two weeks ago (plus a few others since) and Iv been loving it. I was a PAD smoker for the last 17 years but since Iv been vaping Iv had only 4 analogs so far and each one was nastier then the last one. At this point I have almost no desire to smoke one. By far vaping has been the best method Iv tried for quitting analogs, the only thing that came close was Chantix but once I quit that all I could think about was a cig. Im so glad that I finally decided to give "ecigs" a try, Iv been feeling better, sleeping better and hacking less. I doubt Iv saved any money so far with all of the carts, juice & batteries Iv gotten in the last week (V4L's sales were too tempting) but Im sure it will even out at some point.

Viva La Vape!

Burnaphatone

Dec 22, 2010
Orlando, FL
Congrats! I bought a pack of analogs yesterday but I didn't expect to get my kit so soon. I haven't smoked one yet today and anytime I feel the urge I go outside and take 3-4 puffs off my ecig. I was the type of smoker that would put an analog out after a few puffs if I got my satisfaction so the ecig is great for that aspect. Again, congrats and glad there are others who have just started out and kicking the urge to smoke tobacco.

DarbukaDave

Drumming Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Hornell, New York
Congrats to you!!! I'm in the same boat, I bought my first kit 13 days ago and I've upgraded 3 times since. I've been off analogs since my first vape and haven't looked back. I think my spending has been curbed for the time being as I am well stocked. I tried everything to quit smoking and the pv has been a miracle in my life. Vape on!!

Be well

[amp]

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Clearwater FL
www.ampvapes.com
Thanks Everybody! My spending is starting to slow, Im pretty much set now, at least on my hardware. I have all 808 batteries, started with a couple of automatics from V2cigs, but once I tried a manual the autos got retired. Two week later I have the 2 autos, 4 manuals & 2 pass thru's. Im thinking of getting an adapter from madvapes to try a 510 atty for dripping. Overall Im pretty happy with the 808s & carts they are pretty constant and the XL V4L batteries last a decent amount of time. Now juice is another story, Iv pretty much nailed now the amount of nic I like, but there are SO MANY flavors out there and I just want to try them all.

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
Welcome and glad to have you amp.
Looks like your set for awhile.
The juice seems to be the biggest contributor to the cost factor of ecigs.
We only "think" the vaporizer itself will be our biggest investment....NOT!
It's exciting with all the juices as first, but for me, it has now tapered off.

I'm thinking about trying that dripping thing as well. Got the stuff coming.

Hope to hear more from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread