• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UD Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
Remember the other tip regarding turning the tank upside down after filling too it really works, I tried it yesterday too!
mission accomplished! build a Ti1 single coil, leaked when filling up. turned the tank upside down n close air-holes for about 5-10mins. no leaks anymore lol...

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
Next time try dual coil but make sure your resistance is no lower than 0.05 ohm. It's a flavorful!

To resolve the leaking, simply close the airholes before you fill. That'd maintain the air pressure in the deck when the juice is filling up the tank.
i actually just bought the billow v2 few days ago, flavour n clouds damn good. but becos of juice consumption, i bought the bellus for the single coil option. i'll stock up my juice b4 venturing the dual coil mode.:)

Reactions: starlord1

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Hiya,

Fingers itching to pull the trigger and order a Bellus.
Help me here guys. :)
Just how good is it? My two daily runners at the moment are Goblin Mini when on the go and TFV4 when at home. Both running .2ohm dual Ti coils.
Got a Goblin Mini instead of Goliath v2 because they didn't have it in stock... Loving the little thing, plus Bellus and Goblin share the same spare glass tank.
Is it worth getting a Bellus? :)

Reactions: msrfrog

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
How does the bellus compare with the goblin mini? Is it as heavy as it looks?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Close fight rgd vape and flavour wise the goblin may edge the Bellus slightly in terms of flavour
Pros of Bellus, easier fill, accessible deck after filling no condensation, less heating up.
Pros of goblin, stealth, slightly better flavour, tighter airflow, easier to wick, 4 post(hole) design for coils

And no I don't find the Bellus to be heavy at all...

Last edited:
Reactions: Comrade Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread