Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Well I was at the local B/M shop today and saw a rba. It looked really nice and was really cheap compared to others I've looked at. All I wanted it for was to test juice. $10 and 2 extra coils for it. Got home, took it apart (that's just me I got to see what's inside), hooked it to a ohm meter and it was an open circut. Checked everything out. I didn't realize how bad my vision was. Kept trying to use it dual coil like it came. After going through 3 of the wicks, I finally got 1 to work. May be an off brand but not knowing if I would even like one I was in no way gonna spend a lot of money on one. Just a small baby step for me. It's called a UFO. Now all I got to do is get stonger glasses or magnifing glass and maybe I'll be able to see what the heck I'm doing. The taste is really good now though. OHHHHHHHHHHH life is so full of learning.
By the way Chocolate Mint and Candy Corn do not mix well. :danger:

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Well after I screwed up everything I had. I went back to Flavor Vapor and ask Andrew if he would help me. He was very very kind and showed me everything I had done wrong. I just want to give a shout out to Juicefreak. He told me that she was the one that showed him how to do it. It just goes to prove that if only one person is willing to help another, and then that person helps 2, and so on. It all comes down to helping each other. I try to provide what I've learned and then it gets passed on to others. Now that's what I'm talking about. HELPING THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW BUT WANT TO LEARN. No one person knows everything. That's why we're trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread