Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Well misterD is really the only one having these problems. I got mine in a little over a week and I know a bunch of people who have too. Hopefully you get them soon but I said that a few pages back too. I'll make another order soon and get a extra. If that order comes quick enough I'll send you one misterD.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I know Imeo's said that he doesn't want to make a UFS-510 adapter because this guy's already making one, but it seems Siarek isn't making them properly. Sucks, but I really think we need to ask Imeo to make an official GG UFS-510 adapter. A relatively small run of 100 should do us, right? Does anyone know how many UFSs there actually are out there?

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
I'd totally be in. Dunno about the possibility, though. It's not just the machining, it's the assembly. We've got some machinist fanbois, right? Maybe one of them could give us an idea of the feasibility of such a coop?
If Imeo doesn't want to make it, what about a coop making this part at the emachineshop? Just a thought.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
For the center section that comes loose....make SURE the center section is flat, straight, and true before you run the solder. You'll be happy later if you make sure before.

For polishing the threads....Dremel + rubber wheel + felt wheel.

Rough polish: Shape the rubber wheel by running it along a file to fit the shape of the threads. Then, lightly run the rubber wheel through the entire thread section to smooth out all the rough spots

Final polish: Shape the felt wheel like you did on the rubber wheel. Using polishing compound on the felt wheel polish the threads to a mirror finish.

Takes about 30 minutes and they'll be smooth as silk and shiny as a mirror.

Using a Multimeter, check the adapter for any shorts after you install it on the UFS and before you fire it up. Several folks discovered theirs would short out and had to fix the problem.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Guys, the only reason tjhat I dont make those adapters is because someone else makes them. I will not take his job. And my suggestion is that anyone else must do that:)
You're an honorable man Imeo and I respect you for that. Plus you have so many different things you want to do now that I imagine you probably have about all you can do right now. Personally I would rather be able to attach my UFS to a GG vv than to some other brand of vv anyhow so I'm hoping that will be available soon. With this adapter I have been able to use the UFS on my Provari and it works well but I must say the quality of the adapter is not equal to GG standards. But of course I have found no other ecig product that is equal to GG standards. GG is the best!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot smitty. Be sure that GG VV will be the best for sure:)
You're an honorable man Imeo and I respect you for that. Plus you have so many different things you want to do now that I imagine you probably have about all you can do right now. Personally I would rather be able to attach my UFS to a GG vv than to some other brand of vv anyhow so I'm hoping that will be available soon. With this adapter I have been able to use the UFS on my Provari and it works well but I must say the quality of the adapter is not equal to GG standards. But of course I have found no other ecig product that is equal to GG standards. GG is the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread