Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
If you have the Ody w/expansion kit, you don't "need" the UFS.

The Ody will work in the UFS as well.

The UFS has been discontinued because the Ody w/GGTS and GG native base does every thing the UFS does and much more.
The UFS is the first liquid and air controlled tank system that can be adjusted while in use. No other product available other than the Ody can compare to it for being adjustable, no one has been able to provide the same ability to date.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Well I kept my UFS (v2 + SS mouthpiece) because it freed up my control tank to use on my Stealth, which in turn is the docking station for my GGTS based Ody. I also found a rebuildable atomizer that fit into my UFS and it works really well. So it is my "backup" (though hardly a backup) and my "other" flavor tank setup. I will keep both my Ody/UFS GGTS setups for a long time... well unless Imeo comes out with something that I absolutely have to have. The only thing I really want right now is some brass switches!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Looking at the illustrations, it looks like the Ody can use the Cartos also. I might be wrong though. I just recently got into the GG fever.

The mouthpiece is not long enough for cartos. Standard length 510 attys is it for 510 mode anything much longer and you would have no juice controll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread